“Best pizza in Licking County!”

Joe and Mimi's Pizzeria
Ranked #12 of 30 Restaurants in Granville
Reviewed 9 July 2018

My husband and I ordered a large pepperoni and sausage pizza on a Saturday. This pizza is amazing. Crust, sauce,and toppings are pure deliciousness! The price is higher than most other pizza joints but it's worth it.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

Excellent pizza in every respect. Especially impressed with the crust. Make their crust from scratch daily. Not too thick not too thin. Good texture and flavor. Superior ingredients. Loved everything about it. Much better than chain pizza restaurants.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

My wife and I have been here two times in the last 2 weeks having just moved to Granville. The pizza was excellent. We got the Hawaiian which is our personal favorite as well as a meatball pizza and a pepperoni too. All were very good. I saw a review where people say they did not feel feel very welcome, but I found the staff to be very nice after taking the time to speak to them for a few minutes. We will definitely be back!

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 12 June 2017

Our party of four had not been here before. Although the seating is very limited, we came at the right time. The waitress we had only works Sundays and is AMAZING. She paid attention to every detail and even allowed us to try the peppadews, which we had never heard of. Our party ordered two pizzas and a sandwich, all of which were good. The crust is very light and not a heavy dough feeling.
If your in the area give it a try, it is worth the visit.

Date of visit: June 2017
1  Thank Lori G
Reviewed 10 June 2017

The pizza was very good, and I agree with others who have stated that everything tastes so fresh. The meatball was so tender that I didn't have to chew, but somehow it stayed intact when slicing through it with a fork. I think that the best thing I can say about the food is that my kids laid claim to the two leftover slices of pizza we took home, and they never eat any leftovers. While it took a little longer than expected to receive our pizza (bad timing on our part), the service we received was top notch. It was worth the drive across the county to visit.

Date of visit: June 2017