“First Visit”

Joe and Mimi's Pizzeria
Ranked #12 of 30 Restaurants in Granville
Reviewed 10 June 2017

The pizza was very good, and I agree with others who have stated that everything tastes so fresh. The meatball was so tender that I didn't have to chew, but somehow it stayed intact when slicing through it with a fork. I think that the best thing I can say about the food is that my kids laid claim to the two leftover slices of pizza we took home, and they never eat any leftovers. While it took a little longer than expected to receive our pizza (bad timing on our part), the service we received was top notch. It was worth the drive across the county to visit.

Date of visit: June 2017

Reviewed 20 August 2016

Definitely the best pizza I have had in a long time. Antipasto salad was full of goodies too. Will be back for sure.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 18 April 2016 via mobile

The best pizza in Granville hands down. They are a must try. Also their spaghetti Is amazing with a good sized portion for a fair price. Beats the socks off of Olive Garden, macaroni grill and such. Will make this my official destination for pizza.

Date of visit: April 2016
1  Thank Joseph S
Reviewed 11 December 2015

By far the most authentic New York style pizzeria you will find in central ohio. It is so good and not even as expensive as your typical chain pizza place. We love it.

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed 29 October 2015

Struggled to find a good pizza or calzone when we moved to the Granville area until we found Joe and Mimi's. We order from here at least once a week and have never been disappointed. Fresh ingredients make for awesome food! Not much seating inside but we always take out anyway. Ordering a sausage roll and pizza tonight and can't wait!

Date of visit: October 2015