“Breakfast was not what we expected.”
Review of Day Y Noche

Day Y Noche
Ranked #3 of 30 Restaurants in Granville
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Small family owned and operated Mexican/American restaurant in downtown Granville. We are open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner 7 days a week. We have a mix of Mexican and some American style dishes offering vegetarian options as well. We look forward to having you as our guests
Reviewed 8 October 2018

We ate at Day Y Noche because of the breakfast reviews we saw, but I was a bit disappointed with my meal. I ordered the Avocado Toast, expecting a gracious amount of avocado. It came with 4 tiny tiny slices of avocado, on each piece of toast, together it wouldn't have been even a 1/4 of an avocado. I asked for scrambled eggs, which came as an omelette but folded messily, to look scrambled I'm guess? The restaurant was clean, the service was good, but I expected more from the food. I rated it average because I could have made a much better breakfast.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 1 October 2018 via mobile

The food at Day Y Noche is very good. The service is friendly and prompt. I had a chicken burrito that was a plateful. It was hot, nicely seasoned, and came with rice, guacamole, and pico de gallo. All freshly made. It was excellent (coming from a guy who isn’t overly fond of Mexican cuisine).

This restaurant is in the heart of downtown Granville. During the summer, there are tables to dine outside on the sidewalk. Good for people watching (although no alcohol outside). The interior is cheerfully decorated.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 28 September 2018 via mobile

Ok - fresh guacamole - tacos good - seafood too adventurous! Service was good; environment good - outdoor tables available in good weather !

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

OMG. A Mexican joint that makes breakfast you'll come back to ASAP? Oh yes. It's that good. The fresh vegetable omelet was amazing. I added pico de gallo that pepped it up. Homemade home fries comes with it and were delicious. Husband got the chirizo hash and eggs which he enjoyed. Chorizo is on the spicy side. Not cheapest breakfast on the strip but portions were generous and fresh. Place is spacious. Highchairs available. Service was fine.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

My go to meeting place for breakfast in Granville great food great service ...owner operated always hospitality at its best! Chorizo hash with eggs any style you choose is my fav!

Date of visit: August 2018