“Highly recommended”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 May 2012

This excellent restaurant has not been open long, but is already a firm favourite of mine. Wonderful food, great choice (including some unique dishes), friendly service (providing home delivery too).
Good value and good surroundings. They even do a Sunday all-you-can-eat buffet.
You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 5 March 2012

The best indian restaurant in the leominster area by far. I have eaten here a few times and had a couple of takeaways. I have no complaints so far. Staff are veryattentivebutnot overbearing. Most of the times i ha e eaten here on a saturday night there are no more than two other tables, i hope they are getting enough custom to stay open!

3  Thank MossyJoAnna
Reviewed 31 January 2012

Food and service were excellent, a couple of small things which could've made our visit better would have been to have some heating in the toilets they were very cold and some background music would have been nice.

4  Thank Robbie_D26
Reviewed 14 January 2012

I would say I visit Farzanas at least twice a month. The food is always impressive, I think I've now tried all the house specials, the service is fantastic. I have only given the atmosphere a 3 star rating mainly due to the fact I only eat there on a Sunday night and am normally the only table there.

3  Thank Loveacocktail
Reviewed 23 December 2011

We have eaten in the restuarant at Farzanas's twice and had a take away twice.
We find it is by far the best Indian restuarant in Leominster.
The service is excellent, attentive but not in your face. The decor is clean, crisp and modern. It is a cut above many Indian resturants in this respect.
There are a very good range of dishes to choose from. I don't think you will be dissapointed with the quality of the food. The only down side is they do not have draught beer, but do have a range of bottled beers.
We would highly recommend you give this restuarant a try
Jayne and Derek Richards