All reviews flour mill decking area sandwiches function room large room afternoon tea staff were very helpful hemel annex canal
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

It is always so nice to spend quality of time with my family when a good service and friendly staff is arround. You always make my family holiday special guys. Thank you so so much.

Wedding coming soon. So will see you for booking. Will send you all my friend to discover your professionalism. Hasta la vista amigos.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Luis H
Reviewed 18 June 2018

I stayed at this hotel for around 4 nights earlier this year but only just managed to get round to writing a review. I was given a stunning room with a lovely view. The bed was really comfy and I had a really peaceful sleep. My favourite part was the stunning canal and the scenic features all around the property

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nyati123
Reviewed 18 June 2018

Great location with a very unique water feature. We stayed one night but it would be perfect for a wedding or conference. Rooms and common areas were clean and the staff kind and super helpful. Easy access to the M1, yet feels quiet and out of the way.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Zhaier F
Reviewed 18 June 2018

Great experience with great staff. Hotel was clean and with a very modern bath. The surroundings are gorgeous and the sound of the water so calming. Even though we had just a quick overnight stop, we'd definitely stay again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Beth604
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

The venue is absolutely beautiful. In particular the riverside location. The food is of high quality which the whole family enjoyed - not a single complaint. Most importantly the people serving us were the key to such a fantastic event. There customer service was second to non and I can’t thank them enough for welcoming my family and friends and leaving a perfect impression. Continue to smile the way you and all your staff do! Once again thank you and we look forward to seeing you in the near future.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family