US$131
US$85
US$78
Travelocity
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$96/night.

Premier Inn Hatfield Hotel(Hatfield)(Great Value!)
US$77
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
Holly Close(Hatfield)
No availability for your dates from our partners
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 January 2016

I stayed last summer at this hotel. The first room allocated had no air conditioning, yet the (huge) windows were facing west and so the room was like a sauna.
I asked for a room change and was moved without problem to another room, same layout.
Paint was damaged on walls, bathroom was not very clean, chipped and stained tiles - in fact whole place needed re-decorating.
Then there was the noise both in the evening and also very early in the morning when delivery vehicles arrived without any consideration for residents.
Final insult was that there was no hot water the following morning.
I made a complaint to the receptionist, I even wrote down my problems but did not receive an apology.
If you are staying in Hatfield on Business then fins somewhere else!

Room Tip: Don't bother!
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
Kelly M, Manager at Hangar Hotel Hatfield, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2016

Dear Jim V,

Thank you for submitting your review. Feedback, both positive and negative, is always welcomed and will help us improve our offering for future guests. I am sorry to hear that our hotel did not live up to your expectations. I only took over as hotel manager at the end of December, so unfortunately I am unable to comment on the problems or the poor service you received during your stay over the summer. I can only apologise that your stay was not to your satisfaction and hope that you will give us a second chance the next time you are in the area.

Thank you once again for taking the time to provide your feedback and we hope to welcome you back to The Hangar Hotel in the future.

Kind Regards,

Kelly McKenna
Hotel Manager

Reviewed 3 October 2015 via mobile

Recently stayed here when on business nearby. The hotel is part of a David Lloyd complex and the checkin is the gym reception desk.
Whilst there is nothing massively wrong with this hotel, it's not really a hotel.
The room was a very generous size and bed was ok. The chair at the desk in room was ridiculously uncomfortable!
We had taken clients out for the evening and arrived back late and upon ringing the bell to gain entry the night porter was no where to be seen. Eventually managed to find an open fire exit to allow us up and into our rooms!
I doubt I'd stay here again.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
Kelly M, Manager at Hangar Hotel Hatfield, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2015

Dear Picks80,

Thank you for your feedback on your stay at our hotel in October. I have just taken over as the hotel manager so I'm sure you can appreciate that traveller feedback is vital to our improvement in the future. It's a shame to hear that the hotel did not live up to your expectations and I will be taking steps to address these issues as soon as possible, particularly in regards to the room amenities and the problem with the night porter.

I hope you will reconsider your decision to stay with us again in the future and look forward to welcoming you back to an improved hotel in 2016.

Thank you again for taking the time to submit your feedback and Happy New Year.

Kind Regards,

Kelly McKenna
Hotel Manager

Reviewed 18 September 2015 via mobile

I had read everyone's review about this hotel and was dreading staying here, however I found no fault in this hotel. The room was tidy, clean and nicely decorated. I had a good night sleep and would defiantly stay here again.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 May 2015

Clean, comfortable, quiet room with all I needed. The restaurant/cafe was noisy with the children of the health centre running around, but staff competent, polite and efficient. Can't comment on value because bill was taken care of by host but I couldn't have had a more comfortable stay.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 May 2015

Stayed here with my wife as we were attending a birthday function also in The Hanger. The obvious plus was to walk downstairs in a minute or so to attend the function and only have the return journey at the end of the evening (or early morning as it happens). I have to say though, that the room we were staying in was rather tired looking, with decor, fixtures and fittings, somewhat past their best. Although the bed and shower was fine. Also the public areas, halls, stairwells etc need redecorated. For £60 a room expect something a little smarter. I would say that the only reason to stay here is, as we were, you were attending a function in The Hanger, otherwise I would look elsewhere. One night was OK, and served a purpose, but this hotel has little else going for it.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends