“one of Englands best keeped secrets”
Review of Queens Head

Queens Head
Ranked #17 of 73 Restaurants in Petersfield
Price range: US$13 - US$33
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Rustic Italian restaurant with Italian wines and English beers. Casual and family friendly with a warm welcome for all. All food home cooked on the premises, from Pizzas and risottos to pastas, fish and steak dishes
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Called in here on our way to a funeral across the way from the pub, Oh! what a little jem an old world pub just like the ones we used to know good food polite nice staff as well . The beer served just right good selection as well, fantastic find right down to the open fire.
The girls who run the place were very helpful even let us park our car there whilst in the service lovely pub and staff .
I HOPE TO RETURN SOMEDAY.

Reviewed 15 February 2018

We went for a meal there, simply because of the reviews on here, and we were not disappointed.
The food was great, but sadly we were so full we didn't have room for dessert!

Reviewed 28 January 2018

Our first visit for 4 adults plus dog. All made to feel very welcome with friendly attentive service and great buzz of an atmosphere. Well kept beer and both roasts and pizzas were delicious. Good to see landlord working alongside his staff and not just a presence behind the bar. Would definitely recommend and hope to visit again. Thank you.

Reviewed 24 December 2017

Had late lunch in bar area by open fire. This pub is small, cosy and bursting with rustic charm. We both had calamares followed by a delicious pasta dish and would say the food is exceptional. Mostly Italian menu with a good specials board, prices average. Staff are all welcoming and friendly and we look forward to a return visit soon.

Reviewed 10 December 2017

I've come here a few times over the years and although it's a bit out of the way for me it is my fave pub in the area. Its so cute and tiny inside the bar and they have a great cider selection.
I've never eaten here but I know they have a bigger dining area around the side.
I've only visited in the summer but it has a lovely beer garden and is a great spot. I can imagine having to fight for a seat in the winter but I bet its lovely and cosy this time of year!