“Fantastic Staff, Food AND Service”

Frankie and Bennys Whiteley
Ranked #132 of 174 Restaurants in Fareham
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Visited last night with two friends and the staff were fantastic, as was the food. A gentleman called Agostino went out of his way to make sure our meal was perfect and that we had a great evening. Our waitress was also wonderful although sadly I forget her name. It’s a lovely atmosphere, great for meeting friends, birthdays or any other kind of get-together. The food was brilliant - I had the warm goat’s cheese salad which I highly recommend - and the garlic pizza bread (which is always cooked perfectly and a nice flat, light weight bread so it’s great as a starter or side as it doesn’t ruin your meal as other heavier garlic breads from other restaurants can do.
We’ll definitely be returning! Thank you Frankie & Benny’s Whiteley!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Came here for a meal on good Friday with a friend and had a good meal. The service was ok there were trainee waitresses but although they were new and a little nervous they were friendly and helpful. The food was tasty and came out in good time will definitely return soon.

1  Thank Rebecca R
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

been here 3 times first time was good , second time no steaks available, 3rd visit 28 day sirloin £16, tough as old boots and they had ran out of pepper sauce when asked how is your meal? replied a bit tough, answer back " that was the last one so I can't replace it for you" this was 8pm the day before a Bank holiday so they could not have had any steaks to serve on the actual bank holiday the following day. very poor. but it was 1st April I was the fool to go there!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Came here for breakfast with my family on bank holiday Friday. Stood and waited by the door for a good 5 minutes and we were ignored by several members of staff who were walking past.
I went up to one member of staff and asked if we should seat ourselves. She just replied with “no someone will be with you in a bit” and carried on lighting some birthday candles without looking me in the eye. So rude. I work in customer service, and this would never be acceptable behaviour where I work.
Once we were eventually seated we had a lovely friendly waitress, and the food was good. Shame the first impressions were so utterly poor.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I used to love coming here, it's changed a lot looks bit sad . The lighting good and the music.
Staff friendly, service pretty quick.
The food presented nice just tasted something and nothing really meat was bit chewy and bland. I had the Mac and cheese. I think so many nicer places to eat just lost it's touch like they have surreand to being bad .
The cocktails are nice and refreshing reasonably priced menu.