“Crap!”
Review of Cau Media City

Cau Media City
Reserve with OpenTable
Cau Media City is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 366 Restaurants in Salford
Price range: US$7 - US$42
Description: Many years ago, we fell in love with the vibrancy of buenos aires, a city where cosmopolitan sophistication collides with an irresistibly chaotic energy. it's a beguiling, emotional and all embracing place to live.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

0Probably one of the worst dining experiences ive had. We arrived at 3.30 and was greeted by a lovely girl who seated us and took our order. 10mins later a big table came in and 15min later their starters came. I asked about ours and 15min later we got our starters! The big table got their dinner before us too! I ordered a steak and that was the excuse they kept giving me as to why everything was taking so long. 90mins later with still no mains in sight we left! Hungry and disgusted! We went next door to Wagamama and had food within 10min. The service in CAU is crap. The manager was rubbish, never once did he come to see us or talk to us! He was walkin round lookin busy while our waitress did his job. Bad service will close this place down. Sort your service out!!!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

After wondering around Media City and looking at one of the weekend markets near the Lowry we opted to have some lunch before heading home.
The restaurant is clearly pretty new like many in the area but it's ideal and only minutes from the tram stop.
They offer a great Sunday Lunch option at £15.00 with all the trimmings. I had the stew which was really tasty and a real surprise if I'm honest.
I would certainly recommend it if you are in Media City.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Nice modern restaurant in Media City Salford.
Good menu and friendly helpful staff
The food arrived promptly was well cooked and tasty

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We came here for an early pre-show meal. The restaurant was quiet so we got a table right away, but by the time we were finishing our mains a trio of diners were turned away with a half hour wait, much to their surprise. Well at Media City at 7pm any decent restaurant will be busy!
The Tapa de Cuadril (thinly sliced grilled steak) was really delicious. Service was attentive, perhaps a little overly so. Unfortunately we were sat near the front door. The inner glass door slammed with a gust of frigid air whenever somebody entered or exited which made for a chilly and occasionally noisy meal! Other than that, my partner said the whole place smelled a bit of sweat, but I honestly didn’t notice.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Tasty Malbec, good selection of wines by bottle and glass.
Friendly, attentive service, comfy seating in the booths. Nice location for restaurant. I had empanadas to start followed by burger, onion rings amd thick cut wedges. Succulent burger. Tasty crispy onion rings
Plus i rolled the dice and got 50% of my next visit off food. So next time i might try the steak.