“Caribbean dream ”

Sunrise Caribbean Food Ltd
Ranked #64 of 379 Restaurants in Salford
Cuisines: Caribbean, Jamaican
Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

Beautiful food, good service. Will be using regularly. Curried goat is to die for! Definitely the best Caribbean I've been too!

Reviewed 22 March 2017 via mobile

I'd recommend this place to anyone! Very busy which speaks volumes about the quality! I used to go to these guys when they were just starting out when they had a food van! So really glad they are having success as it's well deserved! Keep up the good work!

Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

Amazing food good friendly staff. What more could you ask for highly recommended l. Lovely atmosphere fresh food being cooked in front of you constantly

Reviewed 13 February 2017

Great tasting food, when I finally got some.
Don't turn up here at 1830 on a Saturday evening expecting to eat, they may have run out of food.
It is however worth getting down earlier and trying some of their grub. Really tasty.

Reviewed 27 October 2016 via mobile

I had heard some good things about this place and there are always people inside so I decided to try it.

I just wanted 1/2 jerk chicken and curried goat rice and pea with veg... I'd expect to pay about £10 but ended up with two lots of rice and no veg and the bill was £16 so I felt a little overcharged. It was served in takeaway polystyrene with a cheap fork not even on a plate with metal cutlery.

The food however was tasty and flavorful. Although the jerk chicken was a little dry and lacking in sauce. The mutton was half bone but really tasty.

I'd be tempted to go back for just a portion of jerk chicken. I'm not sure if I was over charged for being white or if the server was a bit untrained.