Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$81
Official HotelUS$72
eDreamsUS$72
Trip.comUS$81
2,064 results
All reviews the pub spa treatments leisure facilities leisure club bar staff steam room bar area great facilities great night would stay again lovely staff course meal friday night gym debbie manchester starbucks
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 November 2020

I’ve been a member of the gym for many years and didn’t realise how much I would miss it until it closed in March! Since reopening I have been really pleased with the safety and cleaning measures put into place. Booking a lane for swimming is brilliant - I actually prefer this to how it was before! All the leisure staff have been friendly, smiley and helpful throughout. A big shout out to Rachel and Rob for their fab aqua aerobic classes too. The app has worked brilliantly for me, with email reminders too. Can’t wait to get back to the pool!

Have also been using my reward vouchers at the pub and grill, and the measures in place there have been excellent as well. Food has been lovely, and again the staff have served with a smile.

If anything could be improved ready for the next reopening it would be to fix the ladies showers (half of them have been closed for a while) and the exit steps for the swim lane in the pool.

I also worry about how many people drive out of the car park the wrong way because the signage about it being one way isn’t clear enough and the arrows have worn off the road. Recently a van delivering to the hotel drove towards me the wrong way because the driver knew from past visits it couldn’t fit under the bridge - in which case surely larger vehicles shouldn’t be allowed to enter the carpark?

Overall really happy and can’t wait to come back! Well done Village Hyde.

1  Thank GemZ77
Stuart Davies, General Manager at Village Hotel Manchester Hyde, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2020

Dear Gem,

Thank you so much for taking the time to submit such an in depth review of our property. It is fantastic to read how impressed you are with our COVID procedures and cleaning measures. A lot of work has gone into establishing them as well as maintaining them by the team so its rewarding to read this acknowledgement. I will be sure to pass on your feedback to the entire team; especially Rachel and Rob who will be delighted.

See you after lockdown!

Reviewed 4 November 2020 via mobile

A big shout out to the Management (Paz, Stuart and Danny),the Staff and all the instructors for all their hard work in providing us with very safe environment to excercise and socialise. A special thankyou to Nicky and Rob for their excellent classes and their brilliant and fun personality. I am so sorry you have to close today . I will miss coming and I can't wait to return.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Stuart Davies, General Manager at Village Hotel Manchester Hyde, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2020

Dear Monica,

Thank you for such a great review of our Club's safety precautions during this pandemic. There is no doubt that COVID-19 has spread a lot of fear regarding the safety of establishments and so to read your feedback and observations of what we do here is great. A lot of hard work and effort has gone into establishing and maintaining a safe environment for our members, guests and team members so to receive this recognition is rewarding. I will be sure to share your feedback with the team who make this happen - who will all be delighted. Thank you again.

Reviewed 4 November 2020 via mobile

My boys absolutely love their swimming lessons with Rachael, she’s so friendly and amazing with kids. The boys enjoy it so much and look forward to them each week. She is so friendly and always answers any questions. I would recommend swimming lessons here the pool is always lovely and clean, friendly atmosphere And good spaces changing rooms

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Jane,
Thank you for such great feedback on Rachel's swimming classes. She will be thrilled with such amazing recognition. We hope your kids continue with their progress under Rachel's tuition.

Reviewed 4 November 2020 via mobile

I have been visiting this gym for a few years now and I have to say my PT sessions with Rachel have really kept me motivated to keep coming back. She plans every session and tailors them to your needs. Highly recommend. Also wanted to say how hard Rachel and the team have worked to make the gym covid safe since reopening in July.

Dear Sarah,

Thank you for such a great review of Rachel's PT sessions. It's great to read such recognition for Rachel and I am personally thrilled that Rachel is making a difference to your gym experience here at Village Hyde. I'll be sure to share this review with her.

Reviewed 2 November 2020

I've recently stayed at this hotel and my experience has been 5 stars, the staff are extremely helpful and the facilities are fantastic, would definitely stay here again. The village has been one of the best hotels I have stayed at.

Hi Lauren,

Thanks so much for such a fine review of our hotel. Thank you also for your loyalty in staying with us as much as you do. We are glad that you enjoy your stays here so much. Take care of yourself during lockdown.