Orbitz.com
Travelodge Thurrock M25(West Thurrock)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$51
Travelodge
Travelodge Thurrock Lakeside(Grays Thurrock)(Great Value!)
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Ibis London Thurrock(Grays Thurrock)
US$74
US$48
Stifford Hall Hotel(North Stifford)
US$83
US$66
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$80/night.

US$56
US$94
Priceline
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Premier Inn Dartford(Dartford)(Great Value!)
US$74
PremierInn.com
All reviewscar parkmeal dealair concomfortable roomdartford crossinglakeside shopping centreexcellent stayrestaurant staffthyme restaurantshopping tripgood nights sleepfamily roomplenty of parkingbar and restaurantone night stayself servicean overnight stay
Reviewed 15 May 2017

Not a central location but very handy for Lakeside and Bluewater. Room was recently refurbished to the new standard and like all the Premiers I've stayed in the cleanliness and quality of the rooms and service are to a high standard. Far better value than many independent hotels who charge more for far less.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 May 2017

Think hard and long before you book
I booked this trip so my mother could see her friend in hospital who has stage 4 cancer.
1 I got an email 24 hours before traveling to say they may be not enough parking spaces at the hotel. But I could park my car overnight at Lakeside shopping centre, or a hotel 20 minutes away. I was traveling with a disabled vulnerable elderly person. I called the hotel to see if I could reserve a disabled parking space. No first come first severed and they advised me to get there early.
So we cut our hospital visit short to make sure we could park.
2 I booked an accessibility room we checked in my mum in her wheelchair getting to the room yes it had rails, but a bath no walk in shower. I complained I needed an walk in shower I was made to feel I should have asked when checking in. Getting to the room was not easy having to go through 2 hard to keep the open door then having to do a sharp turn between both doors. We did get moved after dinner.
3 evening meal the restaurant had run out of wine glasses, this was when it jut opened with only 11 people in it. We were given the menu and a list of things that they did not have. We ordered the lovely waitress come back and told us if we could order something else. So we had burger and chips over cooked and dry and took over an hour. We had ordered our dessert and again sorry we have no desserts left apart from the last 2 potions of profiteroles. I could have got a better meal at McDonald's at a third of the price.
Apparently they were changing the menu the following week so I prepared £100 for breakfast evening meal and bed. I would have never booked this hotel I had pre payed.
I payed full price for half the service and half the choice.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
WhitbreadHotels, Premier Inn Team at Premier Inn Thurrock West Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2017

Hi Megan,

Thanks for your review.

I'm very sorry to hear that you experienced some issues during your recent visit to the Thurrock West Premier Inn with the accessibility and restaurant service. As parking is limited, it can only be offered on a first come first serve basis in order to be fair to all guests. Priority is given to disabled badge holders where designated spaces are provided however can only advise that these are first come, first serve also. I do apologise for the inconvenience caused by this.

I'm also sorry that the accessible room wasn't suitable for you as it was quite difficult to get to and had a bath. I am glad that the team were able to assist by providing an alternative room for you in the evening. In future if you do have any specific requests you'd like to make, please contact the hotel team directly and they will be happy to assist you further.

It was also a shame to hear that the service in the restaurant was poor as there was a lack of variety with the menu options. I have passed your comments onto the Restaurant Team for review, however once the new menu is in place, this issue should be prevented.

Your feedback is much appreciated as it enables us to improve our service. I hope if we do have the opportunity to welcome you again in future that you have a far better experience up to our usual standard.

Kind Regards,

Sharelle

Reviewed 8 May 2017

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

Attended this hotel and prior to arrival was sent an email to say that limited parking due to building work and if no spaces nearest parking would be 15 minute walk away. Arrived and checked in and was told that some items on evening menu not available. Room lovely and well presented. Beds comfortable. Couple of problems : as hotel near the road if you have the window open you hear traffic noise. Bathroom had a bath but no hand rails to hold onto so my elderly mother was unable to shower. Went to restaurant for our evening meal to find that the receptionist had not booked a table as requested at the time of checking in. Also found out that my booking on line for a meal deal had not been registered so had to pay again. As it was busy we had to wait for a table. Menu had around 15 items not available therefore only half items available rather than full menu. Breakfast in the morning was lovely buffet style and plenty of choices with cereals, fruit, yoghurt, and full english breakfast items along with Danish pastries and plenty of choices of different fruit juices. Hotel is conveniently located off M25 and is popular for construction workers as many vans in the car park during out stay.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

Can't beat a premier inn for its price, cleanliness and breakfast. Ideal for London and Essex or if you want the shops( lakeside).m25 on the doorstep of the hotel so quick getaway wherever you are going to.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo