“Lovely place to dine with friends and family”

Grand Finale Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Grand Finale Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 5 Restaurants in Glendale
Price range: US$15 - US$40
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Lunch and Dinner - Online Reservations now on OpenTable Grand Finale Restaurant is still making history in Cincinnati, Ohio! We are a legendary restaurant nestled in the Historical Village of Glendale, and have been serving the greater Cincinnati area since 1975. Our restaurant features continental cuisine and award winning desserts! Our delicious menu includes a variety of options such as steak, chicken, fresh fish, crepes, homemade desserts and much more. For your next group event, date night, or family night out, visit Grand Finale Restaurant in Cincinnati for a relaxed atmosphere and delicious food!
Reviewed 27 August 2018

We recently enjoyed dinner at Grand Finale. The menu is eclectic and varied, but old favorites stay on the menu. I appreciate that the noise level is quieter, the ambiance is similar to going to your wealthy grandmother's home - lovely, welcoming, yet somehow relaxed.

Our food was well plated - I had the ahi tuna with wasabi sauce and my husband enjoyed the steak special with vegetables and wild rice.

The desserts are always delicious and memorable, but, alas, we passed on them this go round.

I enjoy coming here.

Reviewed 16 August 2018

Grand Finale has a dinner deal where you get two entrees and a bottle of wine for $44. My wife and I took advantage and had a great meal. We did both get side salads, which added three dollars each to our check. The salads were very good and quite filling. I had salmon topped with a topped with three huge scallops, asparagus and a dill sauce. It was wonderful. My wife had a steak with mushrooms and sauce, which she said was delicious. Overall a great dinner.

1  Thank HDS1
Reviewed 14 August 2018

Arrived around 6:00 on Saturday night and almost every table was taken, however we had a reservation. First time in this restaurant, and it's in an old mansion in a residential area (not downtown). The house was built in the late 1800's (my guess), has a lot of windows along the wall to look at the gardens while dining. Service was very fast and very good as the waitress was very personable. The menu had a fair amount of choices, but seemed a "little" limited when it came to entrees. I thought that it was odd that a lot of the entrees were "a la carte" and didn't include a salad. I figured if I were paying $30, that a salad would be included, but I guess that's how they make it a little more affordable? The entrees we had were very well presented but only tasted "good", but not great. That's what dropped the rating down from a solid 5, to a 4. The desserts were incredible, and the choices were countless, hence the name "Grand Finale". Very nice place, would definitely go again, but would not buy a salad and instead save the money and space in my stomach for the dessert.

1  Thank PAJAY
Reviewed 11 August 2018

This restaurant is located in what appears to be an old Victorian house. The food was great. First I started with the French Onion soup which was excellent and I highly recommend it. I had the chicken duo which was a ginger chicken breast with walnuts and a mushroom chicken breast with spinach. Their specialty is crepes but I didn't have them. I have had the Cinnamon Apple strudel cheesecake and it was phenomenal! I would definitely go back when I'm in the area.

1  Thank Chris H
Reviewed 10 August 2018

I first visited the Grand Finale back in 1976, not long after it first opened the year before. Loved it from the beginning! Excellent quiche, crepes, desserts! I especially love the delicate flavor of the Coq Au Vin (chicken in wine sauce) crepe, husband loves Champignon (mushrooms). We equally enjoy the spectacular Sunday brunch, as do our two grown children & their spouses. Small samples of their quiches, crepes, desserts, along with biscuits, gravy, eggs, waffles, bacon, sausage, chicken livers, fresh breads & muffins, fresh fruit & nuts, bread pudding, hard sauce, chicken ala king, & more! Simply the best brunch buffet in town!! Don't miss out on the mile high chocolate mousse pie! Quaint old Victorian saloon/general store in the past, now with great decor a mix of old sewing tables & antique seating. Can't believe I haven't reviewed this place before now!

1  Thank Melanie S