“Authentic Vietnamese food!”
Review of Xich Lo

Xich Lo
Ranked #15 of 129 Restaurants in Hornchurch
Reviewed 31 May 2018

Wow, what a treat to have a Vietnamese place like this in Hornchurch! Seriously impressed with the food, and so was my Vietnamese friend who found this place. I had the Vietnamese curry and it was absolutely delicious, so much flavour! Will definitely be back here soon.

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

Today we came here for lunch, the staff were friendly and helpful, we ordered food and drinks, the food was fresh and reasonably priced and the Vietnamese dripped coffee was fantastic!

Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

I came in for lunch today with my partner and was greeted by a young boy and girl, they were very welcoming and made the restraunt atmosphere a lot happier.

The food was cooked very fast and tasted delicious! Would definitely recommend to friends/family!

Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

I came in yesterday for lunch with a couple of friends. We got served by a young boy who threw menus at us and didn’t even give a welcoming service. He looked uninterested and didn’t make the restaurant reach the potential. Understandable people have bad days but you should put it aside whilst at work. And atleast attempt to make it enjoyable for paying customers!! I’ve been in previously and had amazing food, amazing service over heard 2 female staff members having a laugh which made the atmosphere great and kept their service up, yesterday was just a let down.
The young boy could have potentially been getting trained and is new there so I may return in a few weeks/months time and see if it’s chamged at all.

Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

Was expecting great food after reading the reviews but sadly not much flavour small portion wasnt impressed