“The service is second to none.”
Review of Vita Bella

Vita Bella
Ranked #1 of 415 Restaurants in Chelmsford
Price range: US$6 - US$38
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Based in the heart of East Hanningfield, close to Chelmsford in Essex, Vita Bella Italian Restaurant aims to provide guests with authentic Italian food within a friendly and inviting atmosphere. With a range of Italian dishes to choose from, from our array of menus, you are sure to find something that you will enjoy. All of our fresh produce is sourced from the local area, ensuring that your dish with be exceptionally delicious. Call today to book you table at Vita Bella Italian Restaurant. Please note that we are closed on all Monday Bank Holidays. Thank you for your custom!
Reviewed 6 April 2018

It is so rare for me to review a place twice and speak of its integrity but this place deserves it. The service is second to none. The staff VERY smart, friendly and VERY professional and in the main Italian, giving that extra little feel of the authenticity of the Italian restaurant.Every member of staff prides themselves on how they present themselves and their restaurant. Our food was lovely. The whole experience was lovely which is a huge part of your personal pleasure and is un measurable. For all of those reasons I applaud it. I have without fear of disappointment brought others who in turn have bought their family and friends.Need I say I will be back.

1  Thank travelingplaces40
VitaBellaEssex, Director at Vita Bella, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2018

Hello again and thank you for your continued support! I am glad you enjoyed the experience again and grateful you took the time to write again - it matters to us
Thank you for recommending us to friends and family - we will never let you down!

Thank you lovely words and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Ciprian

Write a ReviewReviews (1,944)

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Absolutely fantastic evening. Beautiful food, attentive service and a good atmosphere. We were celebrating a big birthday on a Thursday night, 6 adults and 4 children 8- 12. All said it was the best night ever. Fantastic.

2  Thank thelloyds06

Dear Madame,

Thank you for your visit and for taking the time to share! I am very pleased you enjoyed the experience. I also had the pleasure of serving you that night and I remember you had a good time!
Thank you for your lovely words and we look forward to welcoming you back whenever it suits you - we are here for you!

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Yet again another great night excellent service and food

With friends celebrating my birthday can't wait till next time we visit

Date of visit: March 2018
2  Thank barryfbg
VitaBellaEssex, Director at Vita Bella, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2018

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your latest visit and indeed for all of your support so far!
I’m very pleased you enjoyed again and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 4 April 2018

If I could give this restaurant more than 5 stars I would! Everything about it is perfect - the food, the service, and the ambience. On every visit one is made to feel welcome as if a member of their family. And most importantly even difficult food allergies are catered for willingly. I cannot recommend this restaurant highly enough!

Date of visit: March 2018
3  Thank KJW_Danbury

Dear Madame and Sir,

Thank you very much for your loyal support, we are grateful for your wonderful words! We shall always look after you as a family member and indeed we will always cater for any food intolerances/allergies with no problem at all!

We look forward to welcoming you back to Vita Bella again soon!

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Having read all the negative reviews i completely disagree with what they have said. My partner and I thoroughly enjoyed ourselves tonight. The staff could not have done enough for us, they all acknowledged us and made us feel welcomed. They we're also kind with wishing my partner a happy birthday, to which only came up due to them asking and even after that they could have simplt just walked off but all the waiters we interacted with either offered kind words or interacted with us on a small talk level with complete genuiness. The starters, mains and desserts were all delicious and filling and to be honest I only had dessert because I did their set menu. I would deffently go back again.

1  Thank Raffy2406