“Not bad just a bit average”
Review of Imperial Peking

Imperial Peking
Ranked #71 of 171 Restaurants in Brentwood
Price range: US$13 - US$20
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 19 February 2012

2 of us have been twice and the service is ok a bit rushed but nice enough. Food sounds good when on the menu and if you stay with the normals they ar the same as any other Chinese but the specials aren't as good as they sound

Reviewed 18 February 2012

We eat here regularly, though not frequently. Staff always polite and helpful, and very welcoming to our children. Food is lovely. I'm veggie and there is a reasonable choice for me, which is rarely the case in chinese restaurants.

Reviewed 5 February 2012

good food, but very expensive, food dosn't warrant cost.

Reviewed 11 January 2012

I have been to this restaurant before and have always found the food to be very tasty. However, this was the first time I have been here since finding out I have coeliacs disease. The waitress could not have been more helpful, they use potato starch instead of flour as a thickener so I could eat anything without batter or pastry basically. When we ordered duck to share, she bought me salad leaves as an alternative to pancakes and pointed out all the dishes as I can have. I could not have ben happier. Congratulations.

Reviewed 9 January 2012

We went here early December and had a great night, can't fault it.