“Birthday meal ”

Weavers Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 145 Restaurants in Braintree
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Formerly known as Wildens, we rebranded as Weavers Restaurant in January 2017. Our Savoy-trained Head Chef, Neil Wilby, still heads up our excellent kitchen team and front of house is looked after by our Restaurant Manager, Ridi Stanisauskas. Weavers Restaurant offers high quality, freshly-cooked food in comfortable and relaxed surroundings with a high standard of customer service.
Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

Words can’t describe what a fantastic meal I have had tonight, husband booked it a well done him. Such friendly service excellent quality food can’t say enough. Robin our waitress was fantastic and gave such fantastic service and advice on wonderful meal choices. Well done all

1  Thank lucie130976

Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

Great food and service will be returning very soon
Me and my family went for dinner after being told about the restaurant from friends and it was a really nice meal

Reviewed 5 September 2018

Went here for dinner after a tip from a friend and had a great meal. My partner and I had a really nice meal. The staff are very friendly and welcoming. I would recommend this restaurant and will definitely be going back.

1  Thank 12,081,991
Reviewed 31 August 2018

I wrote a review on Weavers 2 years ago. In that review I couldn't praise the food & staff enough. The same applies this time round. The staff were extremely friendly & polite. We were a party of 6 & of varying ages. All the food that we ordered was absolutely fantastic, not a single complaint. Portions are massive & excellent value for money. Unfortunately none of us were able to manage a dessert but the ones we saw looked beautiful. Certainly a restaurant to return to

1  Thank 166LyndsayL
Reviewed 29 August 2018

We had dinner here for 7 people and it was fabulous. We each had different dishes and were all delighted with the meal that we were presented. Each tasty, plentiful and well presented.
Full marks all round