All reviews utility room fresh milk on arrival pot of tea de la warr pavilion bottled water huge store free parking pass lots of extra touches sea front jam and marmalade home made cakes breakfast was delicious first floor free wifi attention to detail guest house
Reviewed 9 July 2017

I've just come home from an overnight stay at this excellent B&B in Bexhill. From start - being given a free parking pass - to finish - having a friendly goodbye from Mein Host - an extremely enjoyable experience. I was there for a family wedding and a cousin bumped into me as I was entering Dunselma, saying that he couldn't get into his B&B. The lovely landlady ushered us both up to my room, reappearing shortly with a pot of tea for two and some delicious homemade cake! My room was bright, spacious and scrupulously clean. This morning's breakfast was a revelation. Real jam and marmalade (homemade), not those awful little glass jars, and butter in a lidded butter dish. Call me old fashioned, but attention detail like this is rare. Nice selection of options for brekkie, I helped myself to fresh fruit and lovely thick yoghurt, followed by the 'full English'. Absolutely delicious! This is the best guest house I've ever stayed in, and is a great deal better than many hotels I've used too. Can't recommend it highly enough!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 June 2017

I recommended this Guest House to family attending an event and they were not disappointed, in fact they loved it! They said that Jackie made them feel very welcome and they were impressed by the attention to detail. They would definitely book into the Dunselma again and believe me that is high praise

Stayed: June 2017
Reviewed 29 May 2017

Comfortable, nice B&B right at the seafront, across from the pavilion. Perfectly located for events there. Rooms are very spacious and clean, the breakfast very tasty, with a lot of options. The hosts are very nice. We were invited in one hour before actual check-in time, got the room keys and when we came down again, there was tea and cake ready for us in the front room. What a lovely welcome. I can only recommend.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 May 2017

We were welcomed with a "Here's your car park pass, I'll put the kettle on" ! and the tea came with huge slices of cake.
The room was very comfortable and spacious.
Plenty of tea and coffee.
The breakfast was enormous! I swear there were 4 eggs in my scrambled eggs on toast. Delicious.
Free WiFi too. What more could we ask for?

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 May 2017

The room was very spacious, clean and the bed very comfortable. Breakfast was delicious and very good quality. Jacky and her husband were so friendly and helpful during our overnight stay. Great location for De La Warr and the town.

Room Tip: Top Floor. Great view of the sea and town.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple