English Rose B&B(Bexhill-on-Sea)
Buenos Aires Guest House(Bexhill-on-Sea)
  • Breakfast included
B&B The Little Garth(Bexhill-on-Sea)
Pitchup.com
Coast B&B(Bexhill-on-Sea)
De La Warr Guest House(Bexhill-on-Sea)
The Driftwood Bexhill(Bexhill-on-Sea)
  • Breakfast included
Eve's Bed And Breakfast(Bexhill-on-Sea)
Hotwire.com
All reviewsutility roomfresh milkon arrivalpot of teade la warr pavilionbottled waterhuge storefree parking passlots of extra touchessea frontjam and marmaladehome made cakesbreakfast was deliciousfirst floorfree wifiattention to detailguest house
Reviewed 27 June 2017

I recommended this Guest House to family attending an event and they were not disappointed, in fact they loved it! They said that Jackie made them feel very welcome and they were impressed by the attention to detail. They would definitely book into the Dunselma again and believe me that is high praise

Stayed: June 2017
Reviewed 29 May 2017

Comfortable, nice B&B right at the seafront, across from the pavilion. Perfectly located for events there. Rooms are very spacious and clean, the breakfast very tasty, with a lot of options. The hosts are very nice. We were invited in one hour before actual check-in time, got the room keys and when we came down again, there was tea and cake ready for us in the front room. What a lovely welcome. I can only recommend.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 May 2017

We were welcomed with a "Here's your car park pass, I'll put the kettle on" ! and the tea came with huge slices of cake.
The room was very comfortable and spacious.
Plenty of tea and coffee.
The breakfast was enormous! I swear there were 4 eggs in my scrambled eggs on toast. Delicious.
Free WiFi too. What more could we ask for?

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 May 2017

The room was very spacious, clean and the bed very comfortable. Breakfast was delicious and very good quality. Jacky and her husband were so friendly and helpful during our overnight stay. Great location for De La Warr and the town.

Room Tip: Top Floor. Great view of the sea and town.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 May 2017

Jacky greeted me on arrival with a very welcome pot of tea and a slice of delicious homemade cake, which I ate outside in the sunshine, wonderful. The B&B is right by the sea, opposite the De La Warr Pavilion, and our room on the second floor had lovely views over the sea and along the coast. Beds were comfy, there was fresh milk available for our morning tea, and the breakfast was good. One minor quibble was the shower, which was fixed so low on the wall that even I could stand under it without stooping (and I'm 5'4" - my much taller husband found it funny as well as tricky, luckily)! The free wifi just about reached the room, but we weren't there for the internet. There are plenty of eating places within a short stroll, mainly fish and chips and Italian. The B&B is about 10 mins walk from the train station, and there is a car park opposite that Jacky provides a voucher for (I think; we used the train). Anyway, we loved it and hope to come back soon.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple