Our yearly lunch at The Crown Southwold lived up to its usual high standards. The extension to seating over the last couple of years has reduced the competition for seats.The menu remains varied and of a very high standard. Wine has a higher mark up than in the past when it used to be a £5 mark up-,shame that isnt still the case,however, excellent wine list. My Valentine pudding with Adnams cherry liquer was delicious. Avererage £40 per head for 3 courses plus one bottle of wine.Highly recommended.Children welcome as long as they enjoy good food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An exciting and intimate combination of small hotel, wine bar, pub and restaurant, Adnams Crown Hotel is always buzzing with a lively informality. The food is famously good and the wine list wonderful. You don't have to take our word for it - The Crown is an award winning hotel and was named Suffolk Dining Pub of the Year by the Good Pub Guide in 2013 and 2014. Situated on Southwold's High Street in Suffolk, The Crown is at the heart of activities, and just a few moments away from the seaside. Relax before lunch or dinner in our snug 'Back Bar' with a pint of Adnams famous beer. Free WiFi available throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and LateRooms so you can book your The Crown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Crown Hotel Southwold
- Crown Southwold
- Crown Hotel Southwold
- The Crown Southwold, Suffolk