FindHotel
Hotels.com
Travelocity
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 November 2018

I needed some 'me' time, took a few days off of work to pamper myself with the peace and quiet of Suffolk. Sizewell Lodgings surpassed all of my expectations, it's tucked away in a genuine quiet location teaming with regional culture. I was slightly hesitant at first about booking a room with a shared bathroom but I have to say that it was no problem at all, the bathroom was positioned near to my room. (In fact, I wasn't aware of anyone else actually using the same bathroom as me). I have rarely experienced hospitality as wonderful as this. An astonishing bonus of being able to use the guest house kitchen made this a relaxing 'home away from home' experience for me. One has found one's own 'little piece of Suffolk'.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 29 October 2018 via mobile

I stayed at Sizewell Lodgings yesterday evening visiting a friend.

Extremely impressed with cleanliness and decor.

Great facilities, very homely and accomodating.

Will definitely be staying again!

Thanks Jane!

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

I am having a fantastic stay here. I’m currently working in the area and this is an excellent place to stay. Jane looks after the building superbly and it is always impeccably clean. She is friendly and accommodating and I would thoroughly recommend here for short or longer term stays.

Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

This is one of the nicest places i have stayed. Clean and tidy rooms this place is faultless i will definatly stop here again. 10/10.... the village is a friendly place to vist too with everthing on your doorstep shops cafes and also a few good watering holes

Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

The owners at Sizewell Lodgings, are very welcoming, polite and accomodating.

The communal facilities are great, with plenty of kitchen space, and a laundry room.

The bedrooms are modern, sizeable and well thought out.

Sizewell Lodgings has a relaxed, homely feel. Great for a weekend away or even long term stays. Only a short drive to the nearest beach!

Prices are reasonable and good value for money!

Highly recommend for a calm & friendly stay.

Date of stay: July 2018