“Rubbish customer service”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Ordered a simply order at 19:40 hours on 9th August.

I was told it would be 45 mins, so at 20:40 I call back to be told it will be 10 mins.

So by 21:00 I was having to call back and chase again. I was then told that I was wrong and that I had not been told the above and were more than happy to just cancel my order.

Food was ok when arrived but customer service is .... how do I put it .......

Crp

Reviewed 12 July 2017

We had a take away, and it was superb. It was hot, very tasty and was obviously cooked by a chef who knows what he is doing.

Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

The food from this take away is delicious, fresh and piping hot.

It is take away only and you can see straight into the kitchen watching the chef's as they prepare your food.
It has a food hygiene rating of 5 out of 5 .

The staff are friendly and helpful and will try to cook a favourite dish you may fancy that's not on their menu.

The sweet and sour chicken Hong Kong style is amazing and plentiful portions.
We have tried most Chinese take away's in biggleswsde, but this by far our favourite.

Oh and they do deliver as well.

Reviewed 10 February 2017 via mobile

Heard good things about this place, so ordered for takeaway.

This place gets busy, not too pricey but the food was really good.

Wide choice and was decent quality. The bonus about this place is they take card and can pay over the phone.

Only negative was delivery was slow, 1 hr 20 mins and was alittle cold.

However I would use again.

Reviewed 3 November 2016 via mobile

Have just ordered from here for the first time and I must say I'm very impressed. The food tasted amazing and the staff were really friendly too. Will definitely be returning again very soon.