Me and a friend have just returned from a week all inclusive at the royal villas. The complex is very clean, spacious with its own private beach. Food was varied and enjoyable, lots of choice. We stayed in the royal villas and we were quite disappointed that it didn't have its own bar. To get a drink we had to go to the beach bar or the main bar in the hotel which was quite a walk. The accommodation is laid out well but the interiors although spotlessly clean could really do with refurnishing and updating. The vinyl floor in our villa was coming up in places and cupboard doors hanging off there hinges. The villa had an old cd /radio but the radio wouldn't tune in. Overall the hotel is in a beautiful location with stunning views. Staff are friendly and rooms cleaned everyday. But it is more 4 star than 5 star.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The mythical realm of King Minos, blessed by the gods of the sun and the sea, is today as proud as a fortress and as welcoming as an embrace. It is also home to a sumptuous palace that makes an ideal destination for any family holiday. At the Knossos Royal Village, time moves at a different pace: in elegant and comfortable rooms with incomparable views, in the azure sea and crystal-clear pools, at superb sports facilities and matchless restaurants, the pleasure and relaxation never end. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Bookgreece.com, Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Travel Republic (UK) and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aldemar Knossos Royal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aldemar Knossos Royal Village Hotel Chersonisos
- Aldemar Knossos Royal Village Hersonissos
- Knossos Royal Village
- Aldemar Knossos Royal Crete, Greece