Stayed here six times never had any problems. i have come to hersonissos since 1992 and have been in some grubby places but not this one absolutely great. how people can complain about the food i don't know, i am a very fussy eater but always found something to my liking, and people complaining about the German's get a life half the people you thought were German's probably were not German's, you are abroad if you don't want to be among other nationalities try Blackpool or Margate. HIGHLY RECOMENDED AND THE STEPS KEEP YOU FIT.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Belvedere enjoys a hill-top location at Hersonissos. Surrounded by lemon, olive and palm trees, the modern and airy rooms at Royal Belvedere are fully equipped featuring 21'' TV with satellite channels, in-room safe and mini fridge. The 7 swimming pools, the 3 tennis courts, the beach volley court, the mini golf and the gym provide many opportunities for sport and recreation. Royal Belvedere's multi-lingual animation team is ready with entertainment shows and sporting activities for all the family. It is a 4* premier property having 330 rooms in the Main Building and the Bungalows. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Royal Belvedere reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Belvedere Hotel Chersonisos
- Royal Belvedere Hersonissos
- Royal Belvedere Hotel Hersonissos
- Royal Belvedere Crete, Greece