We stayed at the end of May for a week, all-inclusive with our two children aged 6 and 2. The hotel is very clean and modern with excellent food and a nice beach. The animation team are fantastic and the kids certainly enjoyed the Mini Club and Mini Disco entertainment in the evening. Lovely pools and all inclusive food and drinks are very acceptable. Just to the side of the hotel's beach there is a place that hires watersports equipment including Jet Skis. :)
We had a family bungalow which had one very large double, a single and a pull out bed. The bathroom is very nice and has real marble tiles. No bath plug though..... Beds are on the firm side which will suit some but not others - plastic covered mattress isn't so nice though... It was right up at the top of the hotel so it was a bit of a walk to get to the main pool - with a lot of steps - but this wasn't a problem for us. There is an access road which runs right down the side of the complex so you can avoid the steps if you really want or need to.
The only criticism of the hotel would be that there simply aren't enough sunbeds. People will lay their hotel towels out on the sunbeds early morning and invariably leave the sunbeds for long periods while people have to stand around waiting for one to become available. I believe that you should only occupy a sun bed while actually using it - with the exception of going in the pool. They should either provide more sunbeds or employ a "no reservation" policy - this would improve things enormously.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, 5viajes2012 S.L., Bookgreece.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK) and HotelQuickly so you can book your Annabelle Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Annabelle Village Hotel Chersonisos
- Annabelle Village Hersonissos
- Annabelle Village Hotel Hersonissos
- Annabelle Village Crete
- Annabelle Beach Resort Crete, Greece