The warmest welcome you could ever want is exactly what you receive when you arrive at this gorgeous Cretan resort !! The reception staff are amazing.
Then smoothly transported to our room/suite in a golf cart, driven by the politest of young men, was like a a mini tour of a very prettily spread out village with pools, bars, restaurants, shops, children's play area, very well maintained gardens and totally clean everywhere !
Our room/suite was all it should be for a hotel of this quality on a Greek island - bright, clean, cool, VERY comfortable and well equipped. It was very well and very appropriately decorated for this part of the world. (One should always remember that Crete is not Dubai, so if you are looking for extravagant, opulent, sumptuous luxury then go to Dubai !)
Our meals from breakfast through to dinner were always excellent, served in various beautiful surroundings by charming, warm and oh so friendly people. The choices were magnificent and the breakfast buffet in particular was displayed and presented in such a way as to always want more.
The two large swimming pools, and the many other smaller pools for the use of VIP rooms and suites, the beach and the ocean provided everything one would want for lazy days in the sun.
Evening drinks at the main bar before and after dinner are prepared and served by yet another team of fabulous people.
We love this hotel. We have been many times and intend to keep going many more times. It has an appeal and a magnetism that is hard to resist especially when the staff, the ambiance and the food all combine in perfect harmony !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Mare Luxury Resort + Thalasso is an exciting holiday destination located at the heart of the Mediterranean in a realm of myths and stories. There are so many ways to relax at this beautiful community surrounded by cooling water and verdant gardens. Chill out in the comfort of your well-appointed room, enjoy the sparkling blue waters of the sea, treat yourself at the world's finest thalassotherapy centre, discover the secrets of Cretan cuisine and embrace an enchanting summer full of traditional Cretan hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Alpha Holidays Limited, Bookgreece.com and LoveHolidays so you can book your Aldemar Royal Mare Thalasso Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aldemar Royal Mare & Thalasso Hotel Chersonisos
- Aldemar Royal Mare And Thalasso
- Aldemar Royal Mare Village Thalasso
- Royal Mare Village
- Royal Mare Crete
- Aldemar Royal Mare Thalasso Resort Crete, Greece