Creta Maris Beach Resort(Hersonissos)
US$347
US$261
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$435/night.

Amazones Village Suites(Piskopiano)(Great Value!)
US$112
  • Breakfast included
US$372
US$254
  • Breakfast included
Ariadni Palace Apartments(Koutouloufari)(Great Value!)
US$46
US$33
Marni Village(Koutouloufari)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$83
Asterias Village Resort(Koutouloufari)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$70
US$188
US$157
Astra Village Apartments(Koutouloufari)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$76
Bookgreece.com
  • Pool
All reviewsfree bustime sharebed apartmenta la carte restaurantfull kitchenhire carshuttle serviceold villagemini marketmattress toppercretan nightsnack barlocal townon site shopwelcome packdvd playerexplore the island
Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

1st week in Sept, weather was a pleasant 28, nice breeze and warm on an evening.
The resort is kept to a really high standard both inside and out, but the real bonus are the staff, always friendly and helpful.
I would recommend a car, the smaller the better, some of the roads are very narrow in parts, but the independence is well worth it.
I would certainly recommend it if you just want to relax and soak up the sun, there is plenty to see across the island and some of the local villages are like stepping back in time.
A great holiday, although the airport is also like stepping back in time, Heathrow it isn't.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Pavlos B, General Manager at Village Heights Golf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2017

Dear Lincstravellers,
Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to share your positive feedback on Tripadvisor.
It is such a great pleasure to learn that your stay with us was a memorable one and that your encounters with my team members have exceeded your expectations. Indeed we have a very passionate team who all work incredibly well together and actually love what they do.
I would like to thank you for highly recommending us and I look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you and your family back soon.

Reviewed 9 September 2017

We're off to Crete, again. I open with this statement because my last visit to Crete was many years ago and not really wanting to return. We booked through Hilton via RCI (a lengthy process in itself, but we got there).
The whole experience was very enjoyable. The overall impression of the resort was clean, very professional and yet relaxed.
From checking in we were ushered to the concierge who welcomed with a welcome drink. They thoroughly went through the activities in and the area. Also showed which transport to get around. During this time, our luggage was being put onto the golf buggy ready to take us to our apartment.
We had an apartment overlooking the North coast with the island of Dias Irakleiou to the left....the view simply STUNNING!!
Everything that is needed in the self catering apartment was there if you need it. With a small convenience shop on site. A larger market is in town with a return shuttle bus that stops almost outside of it.
Regular maid service to tidy the beds and toiletries only.
The pools were small enough to play around in and long enough to have a swim too. Various activities are on hand...crazy golf, tennis, boules, fitness room, spa and games room.
In-house restaurant served good food and efficiently. Breakfast buffet, bar lunch and themed evening dinner service followed by the same theme of entertainment.
Kids club on-site and resort daytime fun and games.
Taxi transfers can be arranged with the resort but pay the taxi directly. €40 each way for from/to Heraklion airport.
Average cost of taxi's around the area is €12 per trip. We got one of the last hotel shuttles into town and a taxi back.
Lots of small villages to explore.
To summarise, we had a fantastic time and my youngest child, an autistic 14 year old had no troubles there either. The resort is child-friendly.

You will be asked to attend a presentation about the Diamond Resort club. No pressure, attend and enjoy.

Thank you to all the staff at Village Heights for a great week. Especially Paula, we will be catching up with you as soon as we are sorted.

Room Tip: All rooms are good, clean, comfortable and presentable.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Pavlos B, General Manager at Village Heights Golf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2017

Dear Damien I,

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to share your feedback on Tripadvisor.
It is great to learn that your overall experience was relaxing and memorable. We would also like to thank you for recommending us and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 4 September 2017

Fantastic resort to stay with families for people who like the relaxed atmosphere, wonderful environment, great service, and food. The hotel has everything to spend great holidays - 2 fantastic swimming pools, amazing stuff, large hotel rooms, mini market e.t.c
We are very satisfied! Thank's to Village Heights stuff for a great stay!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Andris M
Pavlos B, General Manager at Village Heights Golf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2017

Dear Andris M
We thank you wholeheartedly for your beautiful review and informative comments.
We will be happy to see you again in the future.

Best regards
Resort Manager

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

This is the third time my family have visited this resort. We love the location of it, close enough to the town for nightlife but is very peaceful during the day to be out the way of it all. The standards of Village Heights are very high, rooms are cleaned everyday and the grounds are immaculate and gardens well kept. The restaurant serves high quality food in a buffet style and the breakfasts especially are to dye for. The only entrance to the hotel is manned 24/7 with security verifying that only staff and guests are entering. Have also seen the grounds being patrolled once or twice (usually very subtle), makes us feel very safe in the resort.
Overall, it's one of our favourite hotels to visit and I'm sure we will be back for a fourth time in the near future.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Pavlos B, General Manager at Village Heights Golf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2017

Dear lisa99x0x,

Thank you for your continuous support and for taking the time to share your positive feedback on Tripadvisor.
I am so pleased to learn that we met your expectations once again.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

First time in this complex. The food, staff, and facilities are good the grounds are kept nice and tidy. All rooms seem to have stunning views of the coast line. A little away from the beach but there's a complimentary shuttle service in the day and of the evening it only takes you to the town's but you need to get a taxi to return back to your hotel.
The spa is fantastic. I used the complementary 15 minute voucher for my very first spa experience, the best massage experience ever only bettered by the 90 minutes I booked for the next day.
Anna was the lady that looked after me and gave me one fantastic first time experience ever with her magic hands. When I come Back I'll definitely book another massage with Anna. Katrina the manager also deserves praise for being such a lovely professional lady.
If you like spas then you should love the service you get here.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Pavlos B, General Manager at Village Heights Golf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2017

Dear Dave H,
Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to share your positive comments on Tripadvisor.
I am very pleased to read that you enjoyed our facilities so much and found our staff members warm and caring.
I would also like to thank you for your complimentary comments with regards to the spa services.
We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Village Heights soon.