Actually booked the resort since our company has some tie ups with sterling and the rates were very cheap.
Following are the points that I want to mention:-
1. Big resort with spa and games.
2. Rooms were good. We stayed in a duplex which is meant for 6 persons. It also had a small kitchenette.
3. Location is nice. It is beside a river and also has a man made beach which due to court order was mainly un used.
4. Food options are very costly.
5. The main beach swargadwar is far. U have to take autos standing at the gate. Charges around 150 one way for 4 persons. We took the vehicle from the resort which charged about 120-130 per way.
6. The road to the resort is not fully built and also has no street lights.
7. Resort was under renovation. Hope after the renovation it will look great.
Overall if you want a peaceful environment and don't want to venture out, this is a nice place to be. Having a personal car will help.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Take a spiritual tour to Puri, land of the Jagannath Temple and allow the ocean to soothe your mind. Watch the Bhargavi river merge into the sea at Sterling Puri, where the resort provides private access to the beach. A spiritual cum recreational trip? Hmmm...sounds interesting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, 5viajes2012 S.L., Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Sterling Puri reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.