All reviews pure veg restaurant sea beach classic room budget hotel non veg walking distance from the beach vegetarian food convenient location long weekend jagannath temple nice experience reception staff house keeping maintained properly hotel restaurant location is excellent nice hotel
Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

It was a great stay with Hotel Pushpa. the was there very awesome. Rooms was specious and proper cleaned. Especially Superior room was best choice for two persons.location was very near to seabeach. This hotel was very good, due to seabeach location.

Date of stay: September 2018
Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

I really happy with pushes service for staff coordination, cleaness and food quality. Everything has perfect. Great location. Near say beach. Very convenient location. I recommend to all traveller. Good luck.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

Hotel Is good, Hotel Staff is good and staff Behavior is excellent and they are copratip natura..all over hotel is good... I have facing little bit oucuerd... But.. All over happy.. Now... Location is very good

Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel. my over all experience is good.
1. Hotel cleanness is very good.
2. Location is great at this cost.
3. Rooms are spacious.
5. Bathrooms are good and clean.
ই রেচ্চম্মেদ ত আল্ল.

Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

Nice couple friendly . I booked three rooms for 3 night by goibibo with breakfast complimentary breakfast. During my stay in pushpa I feel it is pleasant stay with my family. Complementary breakfast so tasty. Location is very convenient for sea beach and temple. I recommend to all.