All reviews sea facing sea beach attached balcony stayed there for days one word food quality hotel is located hospitality autos commute pocket foods
Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

We stayed in superior double bed ac room which offered high level of comfort and excellent sea view.hotel own chaos ,very warm welcome ,very good service ,nice cleanliness as well as everything is high class.the break first buffet.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Sebabrata B
AnanyoR, Owner at Hotel Golden Dust, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2018

Thank you for your kind comments on this recent stay.

I am so pleased to read that you enjoyed the location of the hotel, facilities, our team and their service levels were so helpful and happy. Thank you for sharing.

I hope we have the pleasure to see you back again soon, If I can be of personal service at any time, please let me know.

Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

hotel is brest maker,soap,shaker cap,shaving kit ,comb,nice sea beach welcome,very good service,nice cleanliness as everything is high class.I recommend everyone to stay there while at puri. I Am happy.

1  Thank Swadesh S

Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

The hotel is very nice. The hotel Manhattan's is high good. The hotel is room bountifully. This is states quick hello. Hotel is chains chains or bangla food nice. Hotel strong network. Hotel is browband cancel good. I'm happy.

1  Thank sovan p

Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

The hotel is located very fine. The hotel is very important.the hotel offers good.the hotel is very good.the hotel is very good cocking.hotel is room is very good.hote is very clean.hotel is nice food.i am happy.

1  Thank SumanP328

Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

"The ocean waves in the frond of the hotel. This hotel service is very good. Hotel stapes are very good. The hotel is very clean clean. The hotel offers the Chinese food. The hotel is very decorated. We've been very happy.