See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 January 2016

I visited puri last month during peak season. I booked the hotel from Make my trip. I saw some negative reviews about this hotel, but thought to take a risk. Whatever is written in Make my trip review is not at all true. The hotel is very homely, there are no service man,but the owner himself will serve you at his best. The most important & unique point is that its like a home not a hotel environment, its fully safe & secure. The hospitality of the owner is exceptionally good, polite & warm. Always available to help & guide you. Rooms are spacious, neat & clean, located in ground floor. Suitable for couples, families & solos. I must recommend you all to choose this hotel. Yes, you will not get any star hotel service from here. No food, no service man...only staying...rest is your choice friends.

Room Tip: Must recommend to book directly from the hotel's website.
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 December 2015

this is a good homely hotel near the beach. owner is very helpful and guide you well. 2 km from railway station and 4 km from jagannath temple. service is fast. rooms could be better if there are no mosquitoes.

Room Tip: come in winters and chose room with sunlight
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 September 2015

My name is Vladislav. I came from Ukraine. I have very good experience of staying in this hotel. Peaceful atmosphere, 1 min from ocean, big market is nearby. Owners of the hotel are very kind, always helps. They speak English nicely so they can understand what I need.
Recommended.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo
2  Thank mpdasa
Reviewed 22 September 2015

My name is Igor, I'm from Ukraine. I'm staying in Monihar since may 2014 and I realy happy of that. Owners are kind to me and ready to help 24/7 with all my needs. Atmosphere of this place is pure and pious. Apartments are simple and neat.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo
2  Thank Igor9191
Reviewed 11 September 2015

Hi I am Srikant from New Delhi, I went last month to puri with my wife & stayed in this hotel. Though we were searching a star hotel, but its not a star hotel. Rooms are non ac in the ground floor. But the rooms are spacious. Service is been served by the hotel's owner himself. No doubt the behavior of the hotel's owner is too good & polite. He tried to help & guided in his best possible way. Though the sea is not viewable & the beach is 5 minutes walking distance. The hotel is only accommodation no restaurant. Very peaceful & safe place. WiFi services available on paid. Some Ishkon foreigners were also staying there, we talked with them. Very nice peoples. Hotel's owner stays with his family in the same property. So, undoubtedly this hotel is too good. I will visit again & I recommend to all the viewers of trip advisor to stay here.

Room Tip: Book online from the hotel's website, will get discounts.
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple