I recently stayed at this lodge while in northeast Ohio for business and pleasure- drove to east Cleveland for business one day. There was a lot going on here- a wedding, what looked like a reunion or two. Despite this, it was very quiet, clean, and the staff was continually pleasant and helpful. My room was large (two double beds and a fold out couch) and roomy, the paved bicycle/walking trail along Lake Erie and through the park was well maintained. Bicycle rental was very reasonable ($%/hr including helmet). There is a Village and town close by that I really didn't investigate as I spent my spare time walking along the lake. I ate several times at the 'Horizons' restaurant. There could have been more vegetarian choice, but everything I tried was very good. Ohio's wine country is here and there was a selection of local wines. I would stay here again if going to the Cleveland/Erie area and put up with the drive in to town. Even the drive was not that bad. I expected rush hour traffic as I drove in and out of Cleveland at these times and was pleasantly surprised.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the midst of Ohio's wine country, on the shores of Lake Erie; The Lodge at Geneva-on-the-Lake offers a beautiful setting for tasteful getaways. The Lodge features a variety of packages and seasonal rates for all travel needs, from seasonal specials and Bed & Breakfast getaways for fun filled family vacations to the Wine Country package and Two Night Wine Excursion package for romantic escapes. You can even find green friendly meeting options! With a multitude of amenities including indoor & outdoor pools and hot tubs, Horizons Restaurant & Lounge with outdoor seating, meeting facilities for large events and on site activities including a wine shuttle to nearby wineries, bike rentals and massage services; The Lodge offers the perfect escape in Northeast Ohio. Local attractions include 20+ wineries, 17 covered bridges and Geneva-on-the-Lake's nostalgic entertainment strip as well as Geneva State Park's beach, marina and hiking trails for outdoor adventure. Visit The Lodge today for your great Ohio getaway! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Lodge at Geneva-on-the-Lake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lodge At Geneva-On-The-Lake Hotel Geneva On The Lake
- Hotel At Geneva State Park
- At Geneva State Park Hotel