I think any hotel must be reviewed on the basis of PRICE we pay for the facilities services...lesser the amount..poor/lower will be the quality of facilities /service.im reviewing this hotel in this light only.
1) budget hotel with rooms starting from 300
2) different category of rooms available
3) located quite near to dhalpur bus stand.
4) Rooms on 2nd floor are bit better & presentable.
1) Approach to Hotel from Bus stand is poor as you have to cross ground full of filth.
2) Rooms on ground & 1st floor are dirty ,damp & smelly.
3) cleanliness is not a priority for owner.
4) even the Top class Room on 2nd floor devoid of clean bathroom & was having no charging point other than Tv point.
5) owner & staff were playing Basket ball till 11 pm on the ground floor causing disturbance.
6) no in house kitchen
Better search for other options on net or in vicinity( IN SAME RANGE ) as i did & changed my hotel for my 2nd day stay in kullu.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A home away from home in the center of Kullu but away from the hustle and bustle with delicious homemade food and a terrific view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Hotel Vikrant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Vikrant Kullu, India - Himachal Pradesh