See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 November 2015 via mobile

Visited kullu during the Festival, took the recommendation from lonly planet. After paying too much for a simple room (1200 rupi) and told us that we got a "delux" room. We understood they just raised the prices up. The stuff is not nice. The room is OK. More than anything we felt that the manager was angry and unpatient. Not recommended.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 September 2014

We got to the place due to the lonely plant recomandation, the owner saw us and the prices doubled...
The room was dirty ( toilet with the remains of former guests..) loads of moskitous and insekts. We awere its not the cleanest area but for the price they charge you would excpect to at list get a clean room. The only one good thing we can say about the owner is that after showing him the price writen on the book guide he did give us a 50rp discount.

• Stayed: September 2014
1  Thank eylonazz
Reviewed 17 June 2013 via mobile

We were 2 couple had chance to stayed 2 days in this hotel .not only me but my wife, friend,his wife n my driver we all appreciate this hotel for its price,service,freindly staffs n its location..it offer true value for money..the room rent start 400-1200.which is cheapest in comparision to similar hotel in kullu.hotel manager vikram is nice guy who knows how to serve its customer best..I would recommend everyone who look for budget hotel in kullu..

• Stayed: June 2013
3  Thank gopaljha30
Reviewed 15 June 2013

A beautiful place with gorgeous surroundings...loved waking up to the bouganvillia and hydrangeas in the garden every morning and of course the mountain views. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Wish I could have stayed longer...

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank CaitoStron115
Reviewed 23 May 2013

One of the BEST places I have ever stayed at....and believe me because I have traveled all over India and this place has the best value for money.......And sometimes it is not only a question of money but of feeling homely too...this place has it all....

Room Tip: Ask Vikram and he will help
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo