Hotel Vikrant
US$15
  • Restaurant
Hotel Aroma Classic(Kullu)(Great Value!)
US$22
Himalayan Hamlet Valley View(Kullu)(Great Value!)
US$24
  • Room Service
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 September 2014

We got to the place due to the lonely plant recomandation, the owner saw us and the prices doubled...
The room was dirty ( toilet with the remains of former guests..) loads of moskitous and insekts. We awere its not the cleanest area but for the price they charge you would excpect to at list get a clean room. The only one good thing we can say about the owner is that after showing him the price writen on the book guide he did give us a 50rp discount.

• Stayed: September 2014
1  Thank eylonazz
Reviewed 17 June 2013 via mobile

We were 2 couple had chance to stayed 2 days in this hotel .not only me but my wife, friend,his wife n my driver we all appreciate this hotel for its price,service,freindly staffs n its location..it offer true value for money..the room rent start 400-1200.which is cheapest in comparision to similar hotel in kullu.hotel manager vikram is nice guy who knows how to serve its customer best..I would recommend everyone who look for budget hotel in kullu..

• Stayed: June 2013
3  Thank gopaljha30
Reviewed 15 June 2013

A beautiful place with gorgeous surroundings...loved waking up to the bouganvillia and hydrangeas in the garden every morning and of course the mountain views. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Wish I could have stayed longer...

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank CaitoStron115
Reviewed 23 May 2013

One of the BEST places I have ever stayed at....and believe me because I have traveled all over India and this place has the best value for money.......And sometimes it is not only a question of money but of feeling homely too...this place has it all....

Room Tip: Ask Vikram and he will help
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Anuj_Wankhede
Reviewed 20 June 2012

I had thought to stay only 2 nights in Kullu, but extended it day by day - up to 12 days! I liked the room, the situation in town and especially one of the best staffs I have had ever! First 2 dinners I had in a nearby restaurant, where I could have beer, too. In the town there are only 2 restaurants serving beer! But then Vikram told me, that they can buy for me beer from a shop! After that I had every evening very good dinner – cooked by Vikram. There I had also some people to talk with! After the restaurant was closed in the evening, we usually spent 1-2 hours on terrace talking together – Vikram, Vitali and me.

Just think about the price you pay, don’t wait 5 star hotel amenities from a cheap hotel! But nice staff you cannot get with money! Maria from Finland

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo