All reviews mr abhay manager operations f b manager green valley excellent location gandhi chowk free wifi hotel terrace attached balcony ample parking space south indian modern facilities excellent stay mini bar reception staff comfortable stay decent view
Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

We have booked 1 Deluxe Room with attached balcony for 2 nights and the hotel made it memorable for us. Beautiful property near to Gandhi Chowk,Dalhousie (approx. 500-700m). The hotel interiors and ambiance was pleasing. The room was neat & clean and having all the amenities. Food was awesome with variety of buffet spread, we have taken breakfast and dinner buffet. Thanks to Mr. Manish Bhandari & team for their great service in the restaurant. Must Visit!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Ramanpreet S, General Manager at JK Clarks Exotica Dalhousie, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2018

Dear Ms.Bhutani

Greetings from Hotel JK Clarks Exotica, Dalhousie

Thank you so much for choosing our hotel as your preferred destination. We are delighted to have such a overwhelming remarks towards our property and services rendered to you during your stay with us.

Trust me it is our constant effort to make your stay comfortable and memorable. My team joins me to thank you for such encouraging comments which motivate us further to render better hospitality and assure for the best of the services at all time.

I look forward to welcome you in the near future at the JK Clarks Exotica to experience our hospitality once again.

Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

We visited with friends in May and stayed for 2 nights. We were 3 couples with kids. When I searched for hotels in Dalhousie from review I thought this is the best place to stay in Dalhousie. But was not very satisfied. Everything was good but not best as written in other reviews. Location is good and offers good view. Rooms are not as spacious as shown in the pics i thought my room would be with good space but was disappointed when I checked in,It should be little bit spacious. Food was also good but again was disappointed bcoz we asked for papad which hardly takes 1 min to roast but we were told that as the chimney is not hot so they can’t give it. And very disappointed with the housekeeping. Towels were stinking on the 1st day, we complained and though got stinking towels on the second day and stink was so bad that the entire washroom was stinking. I expect at least housekeeping should be good. So overall everything was average from food, service and housekeeping but not the best. I advise that at least housekeeping department should be improved.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank ChandniD53

Dear Sir

Greetings from Hotel JK Clarks Exotica, Dalhousie !!!

Thank you so much for choosing our hotel as your preferred destination. From your comments we could make out that you were left bit disappointed due to certain short comings.

The management has taken all the points very seriously and making it sure to rectify them on priority. I do understand that there were some laundry issues due to which the towels were not up to mark however those issue have been resolved now and the faults have been rectified.

It is our constant efforts to make each and everybody's stay comfortable and memorable. I once again thank you for bring these issues in our notice , it helps us to maintain and improve our quality of services.

I request you to please allow us one chance and to evaluate our service once again.

I look forward to welcome you to JK Clarks Exotica soon in the near future.

Warm Regards

Reviewed 16 August 2018

We stayed for 3 days and found this to be one of the best hotels. Rooms were extremely clean and the response time of services was very good. Breakfast spread was reasonably good, property is new and in great condition. Location is also good and close proximity to Gandhi Chowk and Subhash chowk is an added advantage.

Room Tip: very near to Mall road
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Dear Mr.Garg

Greetings from Hotel JK Clarks Exotica, Dalhousie !!!

Thank you for choosing Hotel JK Clarks Exotica as your preferred destination. We delighted to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us.
My team joins me to thank you for such a wonderful, encouraging and overwhelming remarks.We would like to invite you once again to enjoy our extended hospitality.

I look forward to welcome you again at the Hotel JK Clarks Exotica.

Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

One of the best hotel
A little overpriced but comparing to other hotels in dalhousie
This is much better option to stay
Location is also good near to mall road
Well behaved staff
Good parking space
Food is great

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Ramanpreet S, General Manager at JK Clarks Exotica Dalhousie, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2018

Dear Sir

Greetings from Hotel JK Clarks Exotica, Dalhousie !!!

Thank you for choosing Hotel JK Clarks Exotica as your preferred destination. We feel honored by receiving such beautiful comments towards our property and services.

Trust me it really induces the positive energy in us which forces us to improve on our quality of services towards our esteemed guests.

Thank you once again for your recognition and request you to please pay a visit again to experience our hospitality.

Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

Really it was a great and lovely stay with jk clarks exotica and the staff make it more special with their efforts...
Special thanks to Mr.Manish ji who had taken extra efforts to make sure we had a pleasant stay....
Food was mouth watering,location of the hotel is just 5 min away from the mall road.View from terrace is beautiful and picturesque..rooms are spacious with quality bedding..Terrace grill restaurant with dj night was cherry on the cake...want to visit again and again...love Dalhousie

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Ms.Tanya

Greetings from Hotel JK Clarks Exotica, Dalhousie !!!!

Thank you for choosing Hotel JK Clarks Exotica as your preferred destination. We really feel proud and honored with your satisfaction with the quality of services rendered to you during your stay.

Believe me it always increases our appetite to make more and more guests satisfied with such beautiful and overwhelming comments.

We look forward to welcome you to hotel JK Clarks Exotica in near future and allow us a chance to serve you again.