All reviewssmall lawnbudget hotelsnice ambiencehome away from homepool tablenice place to staymarket areathe hotel staffrooms are cleanawesome experienceviewmrhospitalitysupervisionfeedbackoperativegames
Reviewed 14 May 2017

I have been on Himachal Trip last week and been to multiple locations and stayed in multiple hotels. Dalhousie was the last before I visited Amritsar. With past experience, I have expected the same in Sagrika also, but to my surprise, it was very different. Rooms are good and food is very good. I have been seeing the same menu wherever I have travelled in Himachal. However, this does not apply to Sagarika Resort. They have served multiple varieties of food and I am happy with the Quality and Quantity. Keep it up guys!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 May 2017

We always stayed . This resort is really better . great staff, from bell boy to receptionists and room services. Their key of success is their staff. You feel so comfortable because of the way they treat you. the room is big...

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

My friends and I visited this place in April, the location is beautiful with view of valley from almost every place in the resort.
The rooms are clean and tidy with hot water when required.
The thing that will please you here is the hotel staff and their hospitality, we enjoyed their service and they were very polite and friendly.
Good place to hangout with a gym and a pool table on the second level are add ons.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 April 2017 via mobile

We been to this Resort after looking at Reviews. We had a Pleasant stay with Sagrika Resort. Staff is very good & co-operative. Rooms are very cosy, spacious with all necessary amenities. Food over here is so Good and full of taste. I would strongly recommend this resort to my Family & Friends.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Gudiya M
Reviewed 25 April 2017 via mobile

We had visited this hotel during 23-25 april 2017 . It was a family vacction in h.p and ghe weather was very pleasant . Sagrika resorts made it more comfortable and nice .rooms are so cosy and comfortable .rooms are neatly maintained .we had the best of food here .even breakfast served was piping hot and delcious . Keep up the good work

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family