All reviews the owner stairs to climb bus stand nice place to stay rooms are nice great view every guest wonderful experience fooding approach scope mark bonfire beauty ambience
Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed for two nights. As the name suggests, we were expecting it to be a spacious resort, but it turned out to be just a overrated hotel. Toilet of Room no.203 was having very bad odor from drains. After complaining about it one person came to check with room freshener. It was clear that this issue was known to them and still it was not resolved. To add to the misery there was no cold water supply in the toilet, the staff tried to rectify but it turned out to be air lock issue and could be resolved after one and half hour only. View from the room was good. Buffet breakfast and dinner were average, not much choice and variety. Next morning we have to leave early so requested packed veg sandwiches, instead we were given plain bread butter sandwiches. Approach to the hotel parking is difficult, very limited space for parking. No road sign to guide you about which road to take, Google maps also doesn't guide correctly.

Date of stay: June 2018
1  Thank Manirajv11
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

PLEASE PLEASE, save yourself the misery and money that these 2 guys gave us. The bathroom had roaches when we opened door, when we complained they stated (Sir,,this is India). The TV did not work, but the worst part about it was when we tried to check out, the manager said ,,,can you kindly pay this sir and handed me another bill for 5900 rupees. I asked what for and he stated for extra guests, what crew guests,, the roaches???. I showed him our intinary where we paid 1300 xtra for our child and he said our policy is different and we must pay this. He got irritate and said YOU MUST PAY , and when we refused he sent his guy out to block our drivers car so we could not leave. I had my wife and kids with me and also 2 younger girls and felt no safe at that point and ended up paying that guy in brown shirt which he took the money and pulled out his wallet and stashed it. I asked for receipt and they seemed surprised. After about 20 minutes of writing up a receipt they handed it to me. Be carefully if you go through any online reservations. The manger clearly stated they have their own policies. STAY AWAY from this place and keep your piece of mind and your money!!

Date of stay: June 2018
3  Thank DaveS5522
Lall-Ji, Guest Relations Manager at Lall Ji Tourist Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

Greetings!!
I have investigated the issue. As you have mentioned that you have travelled with you, your wife, your child and two young girls, hence you were charged extra for the extra persons. Normally visitors correctly disclose the number of guests travelling with them, but this was not done in your case. You have correctly been charged and I don't see any foul play as the accounts teams has reported. you are requested to withdraw this arbitrary review as just because you have paid something extra for the services that have been rendered to you. As regards roaches & TV issue, I have investigated the same as well and found that no such issue has been reported during the tenure of your stay. Please be reminded that in view of providing guests with the best of Dalhousie experience, we renovate our property every year and likewise too we have renovated the entire property in just May this year.

Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

Awesome hotel great view great food staff very friendly infact owner taking review personaly from every guest that the best thing the only thing was there are lot of stairs to climb not proper for senior citizens

Date of stay: October 2017
3  Thank Mukesh M
Lall-Ji, General Manager at Lall Ji Tourist Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2017

Thanks for the review. We wish to inform that the issue of stairs is shortly being sorted out with the installation of elevator service.

Reviewed 5 October 2017

I stayed at the Resort with my family for a night on October 1, 2017. The rooms are nice and spacious. There is nice view of the Jungle from the rooms. The food is good and staff is very cooperative. The resort has its own parking and is quite near to Subhash Chowk. Nice place to stay at with family. Will definitely visit again next year.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank siddharthc194
Lall-Ji, Manager at Lall Ji Tourist Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2017

Thanks for the review. We wish to host you again and look forward for your next visit

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

Friends i stayed here with my family
Standard rooms with view. kids activities
Theater, park they had blast.
Weather helped us to see the beauty of dalhousie end a day with bonfire
It was awsome.
South Indian food loved that here.
Excelent stay with family this time

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank shah5632
Lall-Ji, Guest Relations Manager at Lall Ji Tourist Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2017

Thanks for the review. Lall Ji Resort is a host to all the activities as you have mentioned. Your few words of gesture have motivated us to serve all guests even better.