All reviews great view family holiday sharma suite hospitality
Reviewed 31 May 2018

I recently stayed at this hotel with my family, a group of 8 members. The hotel is getting new make over and it was a nice experience. The manager, Mr. Sharma and his entire team was so helpful. One of our elderly family member fell ill while staying at this hotel and the staff made all efforts to make him feel comfortable. The food was okay too though not very great. You will not get non-veg food at this hotel. I liked the decoration of the hotel, the suite which we stayed in had a great view of the surrounding mountains. The super deluxe rooms and the deluxe rooms were also quiet good.

Room Tip: Book the suite rooms and the super deluxe rooms, they have great scenic views
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 May 2018

One of "THE WORST" hotel i have ever encountered, it was indeed a bad day for me when i made my bookings in this Hotel. I have never ever dreamt that Everything in this Hotel will be a NIGHTMARE for me, the flow of water in the tap was so slow that it actually takes 35-40 mins to fill a bucket, intercom didn't work for a single minute during our stay, room service ... actually they don't know the meaning of room service & yes Food ... i better not comment on this ... If you are planing to visit Dalhousie, DO-NOT BOOK THIS HOTEL.

Room Tip: Check the views from your room
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

Wow! Nice house keeping and front office staff. Guys you serve very tasty food.the best hotel of this class...newer property and kept extremely clean.very friendly and welcoming staffs Thanks! visit you next time once again.i had stayed here for 1 night chill with my friends . Amazing, Awesome and Astonishing. My complete stay was full of pleasure, leisure and luxurious feelings.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 February 2018

This place is much worse than back lanes of New Delhi. Deluxe rooms are like dharamshala(public gathering place) with a nicer bed. The facilities are not worth the price. Due to lack of any view you are left stranded but to only watch walls. No sunlight makes the room more dull.

Room Tip: Deluxe and standard room are expensive. You can get an easy hotel nearby with magnificent views
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 January 2018

It was a family trip. The hotel was neat and clean. Room was very spacious. Food was very good. We mainly ordered vegetarian food. Outside View from our room was very good. Staff was very kind and helpful.

Stayed: April 2017
2  Thank sunil_badyal
Rajesh S, Front Office Manager at Hotel President, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2018

thanku for guest