“Always a Favorite”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 14 August 2018

Cafe Creekside is always a favorite place for my husband and I to go for breakfast, brunch, lunch or dinner - with their extended summer hours on Thursday, Friday & Saturday. Easygoing atmosphere. Friendly, timely service. Portions are generous. Food is tasty (and believe me, I think we’ve ordered it all at one time or another in the 25+ years we have been coming here). The soups are phenomenal and there is usually a daily special on the board. We especially enjoy going to sit on the patio by the creek with our dog when the tables are out (usually May thru Oct). Did I mention they serve complimentary bite size muffins on the weekends? Parking is behind the restaurant.

1  Thank Gwen C

Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

Service is always fast and accurate. Good breakfast selection. Wonderful view of the river if you opt for outdoor seating

1  Thank FraternityVillage
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I love this place for a lot of reasons. Excellent food, great service, view of the creek. Never disappointed!

1  Thank steven f
Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

Went way early in the morning only to find a great spot for breakfast. Ordered a meat omelette and it was perfect! Excellent service and a safe spot for early morning dining.

1  Thank Christopher H
Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

Better breakfast than Scrambler Marie's or First Watch. Better prices too.

Had Farmer's Breakfast and my wife had Eggs Benedict. Both were delicious.

Can be busy at times - but worth the short wait.

1  Thank steven f