“Brunch with grandson”

Cap City Fine Diner and Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Cap City Fine Diner and Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 107 Restaurants in Gahanna
Price range: US$20 - US$30
Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: As with any diner, you feel immediately comfortable and at ease. Like no other diner, it's artsy and cool. Foodies. Meat and Potatoes types. Traditionalists. Experimenters. All of them love Cap City Fine Diner, and with good reason. The menu is brimming with diner favorites with upscale touches that make them special, and soon-to-be favorites invented by our chefs. Blue-plate specials change daily. Stop by our all american restaurant or make a reservation today!
Reviewed 23 May 2016 via mobile

Excellent place for brunch, lunch, or dinner. Good menu choices. Good food, and good service. Grandson, and I had omelettes, and my wife had one of their many salad choices. Have eaten here before. Always a good choice.

Reviewed 16 May 2016

This place is great. The staff is very friendly. The food was great, but you get more then you can eat..Very nice atmosphere. I would recommend this place to anyone. The Chicken dinner was the best. We had 8 people in our group. Everything we got was good. Prices are reasonable for the food you get.

Reviewed 9 May 2016

Mother's Day brunch was as always good. Service was very attentive (maybe even a little too much). Food came out quickly, warm, and just how ordered. Even divided a shared plate for my daughter and I. Great place to take kids for better food. May consider updating the menu a little though...has not changed much in a few years.

Reviewed 29 April 2016

This is the place to go for good food, comfort and no frills. We had liver and onions, chicken and meatloaf. How much more comfort can you get? The server was typical Cameron Mitchel excellent. The price was good.

Reviewed 28 April 2016

First time visiting since being diagnosed with Celiac Disease. They have many selections that I could eat including; gluten free rolls, beer, & even desert. I was not able to try the desert as I was filled from my dinner but, will definitely be returning.