Candlewood Suites Columbus Airport(Gahanna)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$119
CandlewoodSuites
US$144
US$141
HIExpress.com
US$124
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$138/night.

US$152
US$261
US$226
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Best Western Port Columbus(Columbus)(Great Value!)
US$102
TripAdvisor
All reviewsadequate selectioncolumbus airportwafflesroom was cleancustomer service was greattwo double bedscheck in was quick and easybathroom sinklarge tvbreakfast baran early flightpull out sofaclose proximityexercise roomenjoyable staystayed here for one nightthis past weekend
Reviewed 10 September 2017

My husband, son and I stayed here one night because we were in town for a 7:30pm Ohio State University football game. We arrived around 1:45pm, earlier than the 3pm check-in time, but Bern Buechler was at the check-in desk and he found us a room that was ready. He also arranged a free shuttle to take us to the airport the next day. The driver of the shuttle was very professional and friendly and got us very quickly to the airport. The hotel has a free breakfast in the morning, and there is coffee in the lobby all day, which was nice to have when we checked in. The room was spacious, quiet and clean. The only fault I found was the pull out sofa that my son slept on wasn't too good. The mattress was thin and you could feel the metal springs. Perhaps an extra blanket under the bottom sheet might have helped. Also when we pulled the sofa out, there was no space between the king bed and the pulled out sofa bed. My husband had to climb over me to get to the bathroom. Perhaps moving the couch over a few feet would have helped.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 August 2017

I've been staying here now a least one a month for nearly ten years. It has always offered a good value near the Columbus airport with a five minute van ride, Marriott quality bed and a good breakfast. Close to the Easton shopping and entertainment complex, it offers accommodations at half the price. Now this hotel has been refreshed with the latest colors and giving a fresh new vibe to the entire property. Breakfast is very good with even more options for a healthy lifestyle. I travel the world and rack up nearly 200 nights a year with Marriott and can choose any hotel but this is my choice for CMH. Thanks again to Sam, Sandy and Christie for ALWAYS getting me to the plane on time.

Room Tip: If you have bags get a ground floor room near the side parking lots. The hotel will transport guests to restaurants and the Easton Center.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Where-Is-Chris
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

If you are visiting Gahanna to check out this beautiful town, then this place is a good one to stay at. Very convenient to the highway and local restaurants and attractions. Bern is a great manager with a great wit and a Santa look. LaToya the evening receptionist also fantastic.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mukund P
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

We spent three nights here. The pluses were the people and the rooms were ample. The included breakfast was skimpy and our room was not cleaned even once. It took close to an hour to reach the hotel using the shuttle which was delayed and then diverted to Net Jets for a passenger who stayed in the Marriott property next door. Pick somewhere closer to the airport if that is important to you.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jim W
Bern B, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Columbus Airport Gahanna, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2017

Dear Jim,

I am very sorry our shuttle took so long to get you. I will be speaking to the shuttle driver to find out why he or she couldn't pick you up at the same time as the NetJets passenger / crew. Our airport pickups always have priority, and it is inexcusable for us to have been there at the airport, and not collected you as well as others.

As for the property nextdoor, our shuttle operates for both the SpringHill and TownePlace Suites, so guests from both hotels use the same shuttle.

I will also be looking into the housekeeping issues you reported, to find out why your room was not serviced. I do apologize for that as well. If you could please reach out to the hotel and ask for me, Bern, I like to speak to you to find out what we can do to make amends for these inconveniences.

Thank you again for staying with us, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

For the price I paid, I wasn't impressed. Customer service was great but the room itself needs a really good cleaning. The sofa bed had a lot of dust and dirt on it (looks like it hasn't been used in a long time) and for a suite, it was pretty tiny. Breakfast was average but not anything memorable.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Bern B, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Columbus Airport Gahanna, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2017

I am very sorry you had a poor experience with your room. We always try to ensure the highest levels of cleanliness and comfort. I will make it a point to discuss with our housekeepers the issues you encountered, to guide them toward correcting the dustiness.

I am, however, glad the customer service was good enough to mention. I take pride in the staff meeting and exceeding guest expectations.

I do hope you'll come back to give us another chance, and if you do, please stop by the desk, and ask for me, Bern, so I can make sure everything during your stay is perfect.

Bern B.