Candlewood Suites Columbus Airport(Gahanna)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$106
CandlewoodSuites
US$131
US$145
US$159
US$126
Hampton Inn Columbus Airport(Columbus)(Great Value!)
US$146
Hampton.com
US$140
US$169
US$143
HIExpress.com
US$126
Home2.com
Comfort Suites East Broad at 270(Columbus)(Great Value!)
US$127
ComfortSuites
All reviewscolumbus airportwafflesroom was cleancustomer service was greattwo double bedscheck in was quick and easybathroom sinkbreakfast baran early flightpull out sofaclose proximityenjoyable stayexercise roomstayed here for one nightthis past weekendfront desk personhot tub
Reviewed 26 August 2017

I've been staying here now a least one a month for nearly ten years. It has always offered a good value near the Columbus airport with a five minute van ride, Marriott quality bed and a good breakfast. Close to the Easton shopping and entertainment complex, it offers accommodations at half the price. Now this hotel has been refreshed with the latest colors and giving a fresh new vibe to the entire property. Breakfast is very good with even more options for a healthy lifestyle. I travel the world and rack up nearly 200 nights a year with Marriott and can choose any hotel but this is my choice for CMH. Thanks again to Sam, Sandy and Christie for ALWAYS getting me to the plane on time.

Room Tip: If you have bags get a ground floor room near the side parking lots. The hotel will transport guests to restaurants and the Easton Center.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Where-Is-Chris
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

If you are visiting Gahanna to check out this beautiful town, then this place is a good one to stay at. Very convenient to the highway and local restaurants and attractions. Bern is a great manager with a great wit and a Santa look. LaToya the evening receptionist also fantastic.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mukund P
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

We spent three nights here. The pluses were the people and the rooms were ample. The included breakfast was skimpy and our room was not cleaned even once. It took close to an hour to reach the hotel using the shuttle which was delayed and then diverted to Net Jets for a passenger who stayed in the Marriott property next door. Pick somewhere closer to the airport if that is important to you.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jim W
Bern B, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Columbus Airport Gahanna, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2017

Dear Jim,

I am very sorry our shuttle took so long to get you. I will be speaking to the shuttle driver to find out why he or she couldn't pick you up at the same time as the NetJets passenger / crew. Our airport pickups always have priority, and it is inexcusable for us to have been there at the airport, and not collected you as well as others.

As for the property nextdoor, our shuttle operates for both the SpringHill and TownePlace Suites, so guests from both hotels use the same shuttle.

I will also be looking into the housekeeping issues you reported, to find out why your room was not serviced. I do apologize for that as well. If you could please reach out to the hotel and ask for me, Bern, I like to speak to you to find out what we can do to make amends for these inconveniences.

Thank you again for staying with us, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

For the price I paid, I wasn't impressed. Customer service was great but the room itself needs a really good cleaning. The sofa bed had a lot of dust and dirt on it (looks like it hasn't been used in a long time) and for a suite, it was pretty tiny. Breakfast was average but not anything memorable.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Bern B, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Columbus Airport Gahanna, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2017

I am very sorry you had a poor experience with your room. We always try to ensure the highest levels of cleanliness and comfort. I will make it a point to discuss with our housekeepers the issues you encountered, to guide them toward correcting the dustiness.

I am, however, glad the customer service was good enough to mention. I take pride in the staff meeting and exceeding guest expectations.

I do hope you'll come back to give us another chance, and if you do, please stop by the desk, and ask for me, Bern, so I can make sure everything during your stay is perfect.

Bern B.
Operations Manager

Reviewed 24 July 2017

This was a well-kept hotel with extremely friendly staff members. The room was inviting and spacious, and the breakfast was fabulous. Our group had people of all ages, and we all agreed that we would return if given the chance.

Stayed: July 2017