“Smoked Trout Tacos”

Door 142 Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 27 May 2015

Every meal I've had there has been a fantastic flavor-ful experience. Great atmosphere and service! Highly recommended!

Date of visit: May 2015
1  Thank Brian E
Write a reviewReviews (56)

Reviewed 28 April 2015

We went there for lunch after walking the bike trail in Fredericktown. The food and the atmosphere were great as was our waitress. My husband wanted the brats, but wanted a sandwich not just brats on a plate. They accommodated his wish without any hesitation. He loved it! I had the chicken wrap and it was delicious. We will defintely return again. I would have given them 5 stars except that the menu is very limited, and I was very disappointed to find mushrooms in my wrap when I had specifically asked to have them left. Because of a medical condition, I cannot eat mushroom and I disliked having to unwrap the wrap to extract all the mushrooms - an easily avoided mess.

4  Thank Mizlib_282
Reviewed 25 April 2015

I booked a private celebration party for 50 family and friends that covered the spectrum of ages from infants to elderly. The owner was easy to work with on the menu and format; the food and service were great and was delivered with good value. I look forward to going back for a regular meal.

1  Thank Roger D
Reviewed 15 April 2015

Wonderful food,small menu but covers everyones tastes.I travel a lot to different countries and therefore eat out a lot at different places.The steak was tender and cooked right and the baked potato was the best ever,lovely crispy skin not the usual microwave ones. A little expensive but worth it. Living only just over a mile away,perfect place,Only thing I did not like,the tables are a bit close together so it is not really intimate.x

Date of visit: March 2015
3  Thank MrsWorldwide999
Reviewed 8 April 2015

They have other meals, pasta dishes, etc. but we had heard about the burgers and the fact that Fredericktown now had a bar. It was fabulous. The burgers were tremendous. Large. juicy and cooked just right. The fires were not frozen and cooked but cut from potatoes and seasoned just right. They have beer, wine and mixed drinks and the staff was wonderful.

4  Thank Bill M