See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

Nice hotel for the money. Late night stop on travel form MI to NC. Rooms recently remodeled and updated. Staff at desk friendly and helpful. Bit of highway noise and the heater was working but looked broken.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

We were looking for somewhere to get a few hours of sleep while driving from SC to MI. Didn't want to spend too much money. The room was clean but the curtains didn't do a very good job at blocking the bright street lights. Breakfast was a joke. Bad tasting coffee and packaged bread products. You get what you pay for with this place.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kara W
Reviewed 24 July 2017

This was a real bright spot in a long and tiresome drive from FL. We arrived fairly late but were greeted by a enthusiastic and welcoming young man named Raul. Our room was awesome, super clean, bright and tons of "just like home" extras i.e. great towels and wash cloths, sheets and super comfy mattress and bedding. This was a 5 star hotel at a very reasonable price. I will drive out of my way to go there again!!!

Room Tip: First floor has doors that open to car which I love. Room was very quiet and there is a second floor but got no noise at all.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

Nothing special beds were comfortable people very friendly have stay many time on my way up north. Not the cleanest but have never seen bugs mainly wallpapers are very old and dirty. But that doesn't bother me

Stayed: January 2017
Reviewed 8 December 2016

Was just driving by, stayed here because it was the hotel on the exit. Hotel is under new ownership and definitely a lot nicer then what the old reviews have to say about the property. I will definitely be staying there again next time I drive by. I would ignore the past review and give them a chance.

-Ryan

Room Tip: clean and affordable
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo