See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

I am very satisfied with the services and house keeping staff did very good job. I would like to stay here for my next trip. I recommend this place because you have many places nearby of your choice to have food. The main advantage of this property is you can park your car right in front of your room.

Stayed: September 2017
Priti P, General Manager at Rodeway Inn Findlay, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2017

Thank you for staying in our hotel and reviewed for our service .we always welcome our guest to inform us directly so we can improve our hospitality service better , once again thanks you

Reviewed 5 September 2017

We have stayed at this location in the past... To say the least, the place has gone downhill a bit. Check in was a very slow process despite having booked on line. Sidewalk in front of the room door, filthy,,, not sure how long that mess has been there. Inside a tad better, but not much. We stay at 'budget" hotels a lot on our motorcycle trips, really don't expect much... but cleanliness is a bit of an issue with my wife. Breakfast was acceptable, despite what other posts may say. As for the pool, it has 3' of very green sludgy water in it. For a bit more $$, you can do better. With a bit of effort and attention to detail, this place could be cleaner and better, as well ;)

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Priti P, General Manager at Rodeway Inn Findlay, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2017

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at Rodeway Inn.

Allow me to apologize on behalf of our hotel for failing to meet your expectations regarding on your recent visit. I have shared your feedback with to our maintenance man to ensure we handle these types of situations differently in the future.

Again, thank you for your time and valuable feedback. We sincerely appreciate it and hope you will give us another chance to provide you with superior service and accommodations on your next visit to Findlay.

Kind regards,

N Patel
GM
Rodeway inn,Findlay,ohio
419-424-1133

Reviewed 20 August 2017

Excellent location, close to all eateries, near highway and market, friendly people and staff. Quite and safe location, easy access from I 75, Room was clean and tidy, looking forward to stay again when we stop by.

Room Tip: Rooms are clean with parking in front of door that was very convenient which I liked the most and safe to stay with the family.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Priti P, General Manager at Rodeway Inn Findlay, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

Thank you for review about Rodeway InnFinlay
We always welcome you and like to see you as our loyal retuning custom

Reviewed 30 July 2017

Guess you get what you pay for. We usually stay at places for twice the price, but since we just needed a bed, thought we would give it a try. We did expect a more comfortable bed, and cleaner room. Bathroom floor was sticky. We did not care for the sheets and bedding.

AC worked fine, the shower was good, and fridge worked well. We were pleased with the Tv location and available channels. All in all we would cone back again if we needed a place to stop for the night.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 June 2017

In Findlay I have stayed at the Motel 6, Super 8, and this Rodeway Inn. I like the Rodeway Inn best. Appearing to be a humble motor inn, the Findlay Rodeway Inn's rooms are surprisingly spacious, the décor fresh, and my room unexpectedly cleeeaaaan. Similar motels can't help but have a cobweb in a corner ceiling, a dead fly in the sink, a dirty carpet or mildewed bathroom, and the faint smell or cigarettes or BO. None of that here. My room was clean and well lit, the bed comfy, the room equipped with a microwave and micro fridge - all for about $54. For regular working stiffs that's paradise. My only complaint: In this age of electronic devices the Rodeway rooms could use another electrical outlet or two. There was one for the TV and a lamp, one for a microwave and fridge, and an outlet by the bed for a light and an alarm clock. Still, given all the positives, a minor deficiency. Why complain? The owner-managers are nice too!

Room Tip: All the rooms are off the road and quiet.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business

Thank you very much about recently reviewed our Rodeway Inn,we always like to See you again and again