All reviews marriott standards full kitchen tiffin hallway noise nice room great place to stay applebees property refrigerator pet
Reviewed 16 August 2017

I had made reservations through Expedia, but for some reason they cancelled them. The desk clerk said that happens all the time and she was able to get me into the motel. So great staff!!!!! The location is close to shopping and upscale restaurants.

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side were very quiet!
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
tpsfindlay, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Findlay, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2017

Dear guest,
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review from your recent stay with us!
We truly appreciate it!

Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

We were traveling through Findlay with two, one year old twins. We selected the TownePlace Suites because of the larger studio style rooms with kitchen. The hotel was crowded in public areas but hallway noise and outside noise was never heard when in the room. The blackout curtains are great and kept the room dark for early bedtimes and after sunrise wake up. The bed was comfortable, clean and had ample pillows. We requested to Pack and plays for the room in advance of our arrival and they were in the room when we arrived.

This would have been a five star review but for the following items:

1) Pack and plays were not setup in the room when we arrived which we have become accustomed to at other Marriott properties. Also a bed sheet was not provided for the mattress which other hotels have provided. We did not request a sheet as we travel with two covers of our own.

2) The air conditioner in the room was dirty in the vent area. Our girls liked the blowing air and when I went to retrieve them I noticed spots on the vents. It could have been dust but it also could have been mold.

3) There was one waffle maker in the breakfast room which had a line through breakfast. A second maker could make people happier and ease the line. Also breakfast had no warm items like pre-made egg omelets or heat and eat sausage. It's a continental breakfast with waffles, oatmeal, juice, coffee, yogurt, and bagels.

Overall I would recommend a stay here as the negatives were not real deal breakers. It was comfortable and for the most part clean. The staff was courteous and professional.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Lori B, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Findlay, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2017

Reviewed 29 May 2017

This is my third time staying here. I love it here. Staff is wonderful. Room was very clean. Breakfast was great. I am from Texas and one breakfast morning there was only turkey sausage. I asked the staff and she made me some pork sausage special. Now that is customer service.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
tpsfindlay, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Findlay, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review regarding your recent stay with us. We really appreciate it. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed 28 May 2017

I don't understand ANY negative reviews on this place, I guess for some they need utter perfection however I couldn't find anything wrong with this place? If you stay at fancy fancy places then perhaps you could find fault... but I'm well traveled with all kinds of places and I've stayed in some roach motels traveling across MI, OH, and IL for way more than I paid here. I will say I got an incredible deal on priceline (it was a mystery until booked at 60/night) so I wasn't sure but had some idea of based on the star rating and my knowledge of Findlay. This place is very well kept, and the full size kitchen was awesome and all updated, granite countertops, new appliances, quiet, pet friendly, awesome deep tub in the full bath, very clean and all seems new to me...nice open stairwell if you aren't a elevator person and breakfast included. We are enjoying our stay so far, and if you aren't sure, don't hesitate. $50 pet fee for the entire stay which was pretty good as some it's a flat rate of 25/night.

Room Tip: I thought we picked a two queen room but it was one, which was still OK. Just make sure if you book on priceline to know this could happen?
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review regarding your recent stay with us! We truly appreciate it! We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

I have stayed here four times on business for up to 10 days. The property is clean, well maintained, and is in a convenient location with groceries and other shopping nearby. The staff is consistently professional and very friendly. Rooms have a small but full kitchen with adequate dishes and utensils, oven with broiler capacity and refrigerator with freezer. There is no ice maker in the freezer but there is an ice machine near the lobby. Great choice for an extended stay if you are coming to the lovely city of Findlay!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
tpsfindlay, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Findlay, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2017

Dear guest,
Thank you so much for taking the time to complete a positive survey! We greatly appreciate it! You comments will be shared with the entire team. We hope to serve you again!