“Waiter Not Knowledge About Beers”

BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse
Ranked #2 of 65 Restaurants in Fairlawn
Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

Stopped for lunch at the Fairlawn BJ’s by the Summit Mall. Asked the waiter about the difference between the Stout and Porter, all he could say was the Stout was like a Guinness. He said he really doesn’t know much about beers. For a place that brews its own beers I would think he would be much more knowledgeable about them. We had appetizers, pepperoni flatbread and smoked sausage platter. Both were good especially the course ground mustard that accompanied the sausage. We have eaten at a great many BJ’s Brew house’s and I have only been disappointed a few times. Parking was ample and it’s easy to access this location. There was no waiting to be seated. I would visit this location again.

Reviewed 16 June 2018

Extensive beer choices made decisions difficult (so get a flight); both my wife and I were pleased with our dinners: parmesan crusted chicken and salmon bowl with quinoa; both well presented. Wait staff was very helpful.

Reviewed 6 June 2018

Menu is amazing. Lots of stuff for everyone. I had the ribeye steak and it was great. Restaurant was clean, restrooms very nice. Service great.

Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

Great food would definitely recommend staff great food great good price will definitely come back love this place

Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

Fast service, food was delicious and staff was knowledgeable and friendly. We will definitely be back.