“Great food”

BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse
Ranked #2 of 67 Restaurants in Fairlawn
Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

Fast service, food was delicious and staff was knowledgeable and friendly. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Met friends here for dinner. Food was delicious and service was awesome. Would definitely recommend this restaurant

Reviewed 22 March 2018

This is a popular place- and I understand why. The bar has lots of televisions, lots of seating, and lots of choices!
I went there twice- had the flatbread once, and the tavern cut pizza once. The flatbread was good, but the pizza was excellent! I had the chicken pesto pizza, crust was thin and crispy and the pesto was delicious. I had enough leftover for a lunch and a dinner.

Reviewed 18 March 2018

We enjoyed our meal at BJ's. The server was very attentive and gracious. The menu selection was quite extensive. The food ate was very fresh and delicious (see photos). We will return to this BJ's when we return to town and are likely to visit another when we are in a city with a location.

Reviewed 22 February 2018

I went here for dinner on a busy Saturday night with my friend. We didn't have reservations but I'm not sure if they take any. We had to wait about 40 minutes to get a table. Our waitress was very friendly which helped make up for the wait a little. We ordered the garlic knots for an appetizer since I saw that you don't get any bread with dinner. They came out warm with marinara dipping sauce and were very good. We both ordered a sirloin steak which looked very long and large in the menu but when we got them they were round and about the size of a normal filet. I liked the seasoning on it so I was happy with the taste although it was a little tough. I ordered it medium well, which may have been the wrong choice. I also ordered the mashed potatoes which I thought were very tasty! My friend ordered a baked potato instead and complained that it was not done enough. He didn't however send it back. We both had salads for one of our side dishes and they were a good size. I had a glass of wine and he had one beer. The bill was about $50. before tip. I would go back on a weeknight but Friday and Saturday nights are too noisy, loud and crowded for my taste.