“Not too bad”

Add it.
Cold Beer & Cheeseburgers
Ranked #64 of 88 Restaurants in Fairborn
Reviewed 27 June 2017

My husband and I decided to visit here. I honestly just want to have a quick meal without being surrounded by screaming children. It's a quiet joint. The paper menu slid in menu books is not really appealing. The burger was good (charbroiled, not dry). They were pretty quick but its nothing I would go out of the way for.

Reviewed 20 April 2016 via mobile

Went to the location by mall...next to Larosas. I expected a good burger since. .the name had it it in it. I was wrong
....it was crap. I guess you have to drink lots of cold beer to be able to eat the cheeseburger. I may have had to high of expections based on the restaurant name.

1  Thank mehuman
Reviewed 8 April 2014

You have to go just for their Ruben Sandwich! They are excellent! One thing they need to improve on their draft beer selection. The Place is called One Eye Jack...

1  Thank Eileen H
Reviewed 30 November 2013

Can't believe was restaurant was not packed. Located just a bit from the mall in an unassuming strip mall. The staff was friendly. I had the portobella burger and it was juicy and wonderful. Everyone were very happy with their meals too.

Reviewed 4 May 2013

We went on a Friday evening and thoroughly enjoyed CBCB. We started out on the patio, but decided to move inside as it got cooler. Our server was outstanding! She was accommodating, friendly, attentive, and personable. The beer was indeed cold and the food was surprisingly good- and very reasonably priced. It's not real fancy, but it is comfortable. Try it, we think you will like it!