All reviews hot and cold choices marriott points wright state oatmeal room was clean common areas restaurants within walking distance business trip stay there again breakfast buffet fresh fruit indoor pool front desk clerk two nights microwave checkin
Reviewed 10 October 2017

I recently stayed at the Fairfield Inn Dayton Fairborn. I was highly disappointed due to my past experiences with the Marriott brand. Rooms had mold growing on the curtains, ceiling, and over doorways. Due to the high volume of visitors in the area it was difficult finding another location. During the rain water leaked in the room causing a safety risk. The air conditioner is directly under the window.

Room Tip: Hotel needs lots of work
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Amanda D, General Manager at Clarion Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

Dear Chemberly C,

Thank you for staying with us at the Fairfield Inn and for filling out a review to let us know how we did. We do strive to exceed every guests expectations and have unfortunately fallen short during your stay. Please except my apologies for the issues in your room. I have shared your review with my staff to ensure these issues get corrected immediately.
Thank you again for choosing Fairfield Inn and we hope to get the opportunity to serve you again whenever your travels bring you back to Fairborn.

Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

I booked two rooms for a four day stay at this hotel. My rooms exactly as booked. The staff exceeded my expectations in customer service and in maintaning this facility. Great location with a variety of restaurants within walking distance. Clean indoor pool. Location next to Wright State University. Rooms were very clean and beds were comfortable. I have nothing but praise for this hotel and staff. I will definitely stay here again!!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Paul K, General Manager at Clarion Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2017

rocketman28,

Thank you so much for the great review we really appreciate your kind words. I'm so glad to read we took such good care of you while you were here. Please come and see us the next time you are in town.

Paul Krier
Fairfield Inn - Fairborn
937.427.0800

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

After searching online for a great deal on a hotel, I came across this great deal! This is my first time staying at a Marriot property and I must say I am not in awe. My family came into town from Chicago for our daughters college orientation. I called several hours prior to check on time to see if I could arrive early. The very pleasant representative, Ray, informed me that he'll work diligently fulfilling my request. I called the hotel back, and Ray informed me I can check in right away! We pulled up to the hotel and we were not pleased. The outside was very rusted and pleasant to the eye. Once inside, we were able to put that awful sight to the side once we were helped by Ray. He is phenomenal! The rooms were okay and cleaned moderately. The hotel is just out dated and need serious makeovers! The location of the property is great! Many food choices and shopping options really closed. If you don't mind a old outdated hotel with great location and excellent customer service, this would be the place!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Paul K, General Manager at Clarion Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2017

College Orientation,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review, we do apologize for the condition of the hotel and are also eagerly awaiting for ownership to address this issue,
I am glad to know that Ray took such good care of you while you were here. Please come back and see u the next time you are in town!

Paul Krier
Fairfield Inn - Fairborn
937.427.0800

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

While on business trip, stayed at the Fairfield Inn. We were greater by very friendly staff and received water and snacks. The room was clean, had a fridge, microwave and a big flat screen tv, but a little outdated decor. The bed was very comfortable and slept well. The shower was big and strong water pressure. The breakfast in the mornings was good. They offered fresh fruit, oatmeal, eggs, breakfast meat, and a nice waffle station. Also offered was a selection of juices and coffee...all that is needed for a good start in the morning. Overall I would stay there again when visiting Dayton.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank JeffandCarla
Reviewed 5 April 2017

We are in the area a couple times a year for an event and this is our hotel of choice rather than the event hotel. Staff go above and beyond to print maps, help with directions, late check out and more. Rooms are comfortable, with refrig and microwave. Breakfast is more than adequate, but could be perked up a bit. Location is convenient and it is a great value, with the staff a plus.

Room Tip: We like first floor and were able to get this and were pleased.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Danielle M, General Manager at Clarion Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2017

Thank you for your feedback! We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay! We look forward to seeing you again soon and please stop by and let us know what you would like to see on our breakfast bar. Have a great day!